BPC-127 for Persistent Biceps Tendon Inflammation?

Pepito_Peptide

Explorer
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hi all,

Has anyone here dealt with helping treat long-term inflammation in the biceps tendon?

I've already begun doing some exercises aimed at building up my shoulder and back muscles/rotator cuff, but nearly every pushing movement at the gym still hurts a lot. For instance, using the butterfly machine is completely out of the question for me.

I'm considering giving BPD-157 a try in this community.
 
BPC 157 does work for tendons generally, but dosage may need experimenting with — the usual 0.5 mg daily is often not enough, and 1mg is what worked for me. You shoud also steer clear of inflammation-triggering foods, and that's another thing to experiment with to find out what your triggers are. Food can have a huge impact, so an elimination diet of some kind is worth trying.
 
Pepito_Peptide said:

Hi all,

Has anyone here dealt with helping treat long-term inflammation in the biceps tendon?

I've already begun doing some exercises aimed at building up my shoulder and back muscles/rotator cuff, but nearly every pushing movement at the gym still hurts a lot. For instance, using the butterfly machine is completely out of the question for me.

I'm considering giving BPD-157 a try in this community.
For me, it eased a portion of the discomfort and improved functionality, range of motion, and similar things. When the situation is severe, recovery can require multiple months before things improve. Stick with it for a solid 6 weeks, increasing the dose to whatever level feels tolerable, and if the results are still lacking, incorporate TB4/TB500 alongside it.

Next week I'm scheduled for surgery: rotator cuff tear, frozen shoulder, distal clavicle, bicep tendinopathy. I'm relying on BPC/TB4 for post-op healing; it did assist me in getting through rehab. However, for my case it isn't a cure—I've been dealing with this for over a year, and once this shoulder is done, the other one is next. Best of luck.
 
For recovery, the human study base behind HGH outruns anything inside KLOW, BPC included.
 
Calm Logic said:

For recovery, the human study base behind HGH outruns anything inside KLOW, BPC included.
To be honest, once week 1 of 1mg BPC and 1mg TB4 is done, I'll do a 12-week stretch. Then I plan to add KLOW, IGF-1 LR3, CJC-1295/Ipamorelin, and TA-1. I'll introduce everything gradually so I don't overload myself. Ideally, after 2 weeks I can speed things up once I'm no longer on the hard drugs.
 
For close to 12 months I dealt with really severe biceps tendonitis. No approach made a difference. Stretching, working out, red laser treatment....

Almost as a random experiment, I put a nicotine patch on my arm. Within 4 weeks the pain was gone.

I no longer use the patch, and these days I take BPC-157, TB500 and HGH. The pain has not returned.

My mother experienced a comparable improvement with foot pain.
 
Vash_ said:

For close to 12 months I dealt with really severe biceps tendonitis. No approach made a difference. Stretching, working out, red laser treatment....

Almost as a random experiment, I put a nicotine patch on my arm. Within 4 weeks the pain was gone.

I no longer use the patch, and these days I take BPC-157, TB500 and HGH. The pain has not returned.

My mother experienced a comparable improvement with foot pain.

since I stopped smoking a few years back, nicotine doesn't really appeal to me

🙂
 
Are there any studies looking into this? Where did the notion of applying a nicotine patch come from?

Vash_ said:

For close to 12 months I dealt with really severe biceps tendonitis. No approach made a difference. Stretching, working out, red laser treatment....

Almost as a random experiment, I put a nicotine patch on my arm. Within 4 weeks the pain was gone.

I no longer use the patch, and these days I take BPC-157, TB500 and HGH. The pain has not returned.

My mother experienced a comparable improvement with foot pain.
 
Flexon said:

BPC 157 does work for tendons generally, but dosage may need experimenting with — the usual 0.5 mg daily is often not enough, and 1mg is what worked for me. You shoud also steer clear of inflammation-triggering foods, and that's another thing to experiment with to find out what your triggers are. Food can have a huge impact, so an elimination diet of some kind is worth trying.
Both of my arms have bicep tendinitis. Right now I’m on BPC at 1mg per day plus TB500 at 2mg two times weekly. Does that sound okay, or should I switch something up?
 
Zol1th said:

Flexon said:

BPC 157 does work for tendons generally, but dosage may need experimenting with — the usual 0.5 mg daily is often not enough, and 1mg is what worked for me. You shoud also steer clear of inflammation-triggering foods, and that's another thing to experiment with to find out what your triggers are. Food can have a huge impact, so an elimination diet of some kind is worth trying.
Both of my arms have bicep tendinitis. Right now I’m on BPC at 1mg per day plus TB500 at 2mg two times weekly. Does that sound okay, or should I switch something up?
What matters here is both how extensive your injury is and your overall condition -- first, is there any chance you're dealing with something that shouldn't be encouraged to grow? Also, how clean is your diet? A daily dose of 1mg BPC seems acceptable to me, though responses vary from person to person. In acute cases, some individuals take larger amounts for a short stretch, say a week, before tapering. My preference is to stay patient rather than push doses too high, and to focus on suitable tendon exercises when possible - the link below is an excellent resource covering tendonitis in general, and it assisted me with various tendon problems. That said, this whole area is uncertain, and since I don't know your circumstances, the decision about what suits you best rests with you.



f5b692d311a01849f1062b200264aa902f4d8998caa9af0bf4af63c006c4d086.jpg




Overcoming Tendonitis - Steven Low



Tendonitis is one of the most pesky injuries that can plague an athlete’s career. This article will explore the mechanisms of tendonitis and how to successfully implement a rehabilitation plan backed by current scientific research and best practices in the clinic. Need personal help? Can’t find...

d4ed78e52dd02d2e1c9db9e34119e4587b6a2cd2186bad418324ac3c09bdf0d8.png



stevenlow.org
 
Tibial said:

Are there any studies looking into this? Where did the notion of applying a nicotine patch come from?

Vash_ said:

For close to 12 months I dealt with really severe biceps tendonitis. No approach made a difference. Stretching, working out, red laser treatment....

Almost as a random experiment, I put a nicotine patch on my arm. Within 4 weeks the pain was gone.

I no longer use the patch, and these days I take BPC-157, TB500 and HGH. The pain has not returned.

My mother experienced a comparable improvement with foot pain.

I ended up spending a lot of time looking into nicotine's medicinal applications. The source escapes me now, but somewhere I came across a claim that it helps with pain and inflammation, so I decided to try it. I only wish I'd tried it earlier.

Give it a look. The range of uses nicotine has is wild.
 
WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) has prohibited BPC. That tells you something about its effectiveness...

Based on what I've been through and heard from other people, larger amounts tend to be more effective. Since it has a half life of roughly 4 hours, splitting it into 2 doses per day beats taking 1 bigger dose.
 
Vash_ said:

Tibial said:

Are there any studies looking into this? Where did the notion of applying a nicotine patch come from?

Vash_ said:

For close to 12 months I dealt with really severe biceps tendonitis. No approach made a difference. Stretching, working out, red laser treatment....

Almost as a random experiment, I put a nicotine patch on my arm. Within 4 weeks the pain was gone.

I no longer use the patch, and these days I take BPC-157, TB500 and HGH. The pain has not returned.

My mother experienced a comparable improvement with foot pain.

I ended up spending a lot of time looking into nicotine's medicinal applications. The source escapes me now, but somewhere I came across a claim that it helps with pain and inflammation, so I decided to try it. I only wish I'd tried it earlier.

Give it a look. The range of uses nicotine has is wild.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a go! My right side has bicep tendinitis too and it just won't clear up. First I plan to run a course of bpc, and if that fails, I'll try the patch. Appreciate it!
 
Back
Top