Bought Rt30 but the vial says T30 — what is this?

Bioexplorer

Explorer
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, KY
I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
 
Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
Honestly, getting peptides inside the USA is a pain in every possible way. Still, everyone has their own preference. Nobody begins as an expert. I don't doubt that plenty of solid folks are based in the USA. Just not my cup of tea, as the locals like to say.

Bill
 
Typically, T30 refers to tirzepatide. Still, check the vendor's price list to find out what they sell under a plain T label.
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
Honestly, getting peptides inside the USA is a pain in every possible way. Still, everyone has their own preference. Nobody begins as an expert. I don't doubt that plenty of solid folks are based in the USA. Just not my cup of tea, as the locals like to say.

Bill
The supplier is based in CN and operates a US warehouse.
 
Bioexplorer said:

Whiynot20026 said:

Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
Honestly, getting peptides inside the USA is a pain in every possible way. Still, everyone has their own preference. Nobody begins as an expert. I don't doubt that plenty of solid folks are based in the USA. Just not my cup of tea, as the locals like to say.

Bill
The supplier is based in CN and operates a US warehouse.
I have no doubt they’re excellent.

Bill
 
If the product is Tirz, hold onto it and have them ship the Reta at no charge. Run micro doses of each on 2 days per week. Tirz on Tuesday, Reta on Friday.

Bill
 
Bioexplorer said:

wileyhorse said:

Typically, T30 refers to tirzepatide. Still, check the vendor's price list to find out what they sell under a plain T label.
Nothing in their catalog carries just a T label.
That's odd — feels like it might just be a mix-up on the labels. I'd hold off until the rep gets back to you, then decide the next step: either ask for a reship, or look into whether testing is possible. The only downside is that fixing their slip-up could mean you're the one covering extra costs.
 
First move is clearly to wait on the vendor's response, but you can also dig around on your own. Which vendor was it? What color is the cap? For most of the larger vendors, tracking down COAs for R30 and T30 along with their cap colors shouldn't be hard. Having those details ready matters if they try to brush it off as a mislabel. I wouldn't accept that explanation unless they can actually prove it.
 
I'm fairly sure a few vendors list tirzepatide as TR30 on their pricing sheets, while the vial itself says T30. That wouldn't worry me. Find out what the vendor has to say. The vendors I deal with usually don't answer on weekends.
 
Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
You could look at the cap colors this vendor uses for TR30 versus RT30, then see how yours matches up.

Only throwing that out there..
 
Lyophilized said:

Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
You could look at the cap colors this vendor uses for TR30 versus RT30, then see how yours matches up.

Only throwing that out there..
Right, from what I can tell this vendor uses RT for Reta and T for Tirz, which lines up with what I first figured. At that price, sending it off for testing just isn't worth it.
 
Bioexplorer said:

I placed an order for Reta.30 with one of this site's vendors. On their stock list, the item appears as Rt30. The deal went smoothly and the package arrived quickly; it came out of a US warehouse and the label on it reads T30. So my first thought was that they accidentally shipped Tirz, right? The thing is, nothing in their inventory is called T30. Their Tirz product goes by TR30. Any guesses about what ended up in my hands?

I sent an email to the rep yesterday afternoon and haven't heard back yet. Given that this vendor has gotten fairly good reviews here and has been around for a while, I assume they'll sort it out. Still, the labelling mix-up strikes me as strange. Do mistakes like this come up frequently?
I put in an order for R30, yet what arrived was T30... though honestly, it seems more like you ended up with FU30.
 
Back
Top