Sector
Explorer
For anyone who's tried these,
Which one do you like more, and what's the reason?
From what I've come across, Botox/dysport tends to be used on the forehead, brows, and the zone under the eyes.
There are claims that dysport could last a bit longer than Botox and kick in faster, though the two are mostly comparable when it comes to results?
Where does filler come into this? If Botox/dysport do the job, what's the point of filler? And if filler is the better option, what's the point of Botox/dysport
I'm 32 and curious about some of the anti aging perks. I've got an appointment booked for next week and I'm probably going to get a very small dose (30 units) of Botox in the forehead/eyebrow region just to test the waters. It's made me wonder what routines people here usually follow and for what reasons? I'm pretty unfamiliar with all of this
Which one do you like more, and what's the reason?
From what I've come across, Botox/dysport tends to be used on the forehead, brows, and the zone under the eyes.
There are claims that dysport could last a bit longer than Botox and kick in faster, though the two are mostly comparable when it comes to results?
Where does filler come into this? If Botox/dysport do the job, what's the point of filler? And if filler is the better option, what's the point of Botox/dysport
I'm 32 and curious about some of the anti aging perks. I've got an appointment booked for next week and I'm probably going to get a very small dose (30 units) of Botox in the forehead/eyebrow region just to test the waters. It's made me wonder what routines people here usually follow and for what reasons? I'm pretty unfamiliar with all of this