Body dismorphia

conzopiriani

Explorer
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Ukiah,ca
How is everyone handling bd while your weight and body keep shifting? I've hit "goal," yet I'm still scrutinizing my physical self. I feel- "diminished"?

A few weeks back, I was crossing a gorgeous, ornate grand hotel lobby on my way to brunch; spotted someone approaching and registered a "Lil Ole

Person", then realized I was actually walking toward a huge mirror at the hall's end. The shock was terrible. My body identity was so so far from reality; I stayed disoriented for the rest of the day.
 
60 yo male, 6'0", went from 202 down to 172 lbs over 3 months. There's still some belly fat and love handles and I'm a bit concious about it. It's disappearing and muscle is going on. But I see it.

The tennis club moms, though? They don't see it. 😀
 
Back
Top