Body aches and pains in Australia

Slaverty

Explorer
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Wodonga Victoria Australia
I've now been on Reta for 3 months, and things are going really well for me. In fact, I was able to persuade my daughter to give it a try. She's been using Reta for 2 weeks and is dropping weight too. But she's been having aches and pains throughout her body. Has this happened to anyone else?
 
Slaverty said:

I've now been on Reta for 3 months, and things are going really well for me. In fact, I was able to persuade my daughter to give it a try. She's been using Reta for 2 weeks and is dropping weight too. But she's been having aches and pains throughout her body. Has this happened to anyone else?
Actually no — for me it has been the reverse. The OA-related pain in my knee is gone, and my general stiffness has dropped a lot. I hope your daughter feels better soon!
 
My wife uses BPC/TB as well. Her recovery was going great, and I also give her reta. As soon as I raised the dose, everything she had gained in healing vanished in 2 days. It might be a coincidence, but that is the only reason I can come up with.
 
Back
Top