The results of my yearly bloodwork are a hot mess. Potassium is extremely low, so this afternoon I'm off for an infusion. Those infusions burn like hell and I hate them. Potassium gives me trouble constantly. My bun and creatinine both came back low. According to my Dr that's likely down to not enough protein. I don't doubt it - I know my intake is poor. Eggs and anything milky are off the table for me because of digestive issues. So many things have been tried. Protein in pill form has crossed my mind, though I'm unsure what kind of source it really is. My liver enzymes are through the roof. The strong antibiotics I took for the dog bite could explain that. There's just so much going on with my body. I'm considering coming off tirzepitide for a while, or running an extremely low dose, until things settle. Whatever I'm on, getting enough nutrients in is a struggle. My Dr thought that might be a good idea, but she warned me that when I restart the tirzepitide it may not work as well. Her recommendation is to lower the dose, focus on food intake right now, and not on weightloss.
Also, lipodema has developed on my legs.
All that weightloss and my legs end up ugly. 

There are so many other health issues in the mix for me too. It's always something.
The list is long:
Lupus
Smoldering multiple myeloma
Seizures
Neuropathy that's pretty bad
Osteoporosis
An anxiety disorder
IBS
Plus lactose intolerance
Also, lipodema has developed on my legs.
There are so many other health issues in the mix for me too. It's always something.
The list is long:
Lupus
Smoldering multiple myeloma
Seizures
Neuropathy that's pretty bad
Osteoporosis
An anxiety disorder
IBS
Plus lactose intolerance