Bloodwork finally came back in my favour ❤️

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
25 pounds down on Tirzepatide, officially! The labs came back and my A1C sits at 5.1 (was 5.5), with cholesterol back where it should be!

Months of hard work behind this, and honestly I just wanted to tell people who actually get it ❤️

5’4” 35f

HW: 238

Started Tirz: 230 (March 9, 2026)

CW: 205

I honestly don't know what my goal weight is. Body scanners put me at 132 pounds of lean mass, and I lift, run and do yoga.
 
👏👏👏 so proud of you! Sounds like you're on the right track. Don't stress about the goal weight — it'll keep moving. Mine changed multiple times over the course of my weight loss. Mini goals on the way to the ultimate one. Best of luck!
 
aepower2016 said:

👏👏👏 so proud of you! Sounds like you're on the right track. Don't stress about the goal weight — it'll keep moving. Mine changed multiple times over the course of my weight loss. Mini goals on the way to the ultimate one. Best of luck!
Thank you! tirz is genuinely the best thing. Now I need to work out how big a stockpile to build lol, I want allll of it
 
Back
Top