Blood tests UK

Milotic

Explorer
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I'd like to hear where folks in the UK are getting their bloodwork done. I tried using the search function, but it didn't turn up much.

Right now I'm taking several things (reta, klow, semax, selank, DSIP, CJC+IPA (no DAC)) and will probably add more lol, all without having had any blood work done.

I've checked online, but the prices seem pretty high, so I was wondering whether anyone has experience speaking with their GP, or did you go private in the end? I've been looking at options like One Day Tests, but it would be great if I could spend less 😅
 
For the main testosterone markers plus plenty of other readings, Healf offers a fairly reasonable price and right now the cost is quite competitive.
 
One Day Tests was the first place I tried, and honestly the service left me unimpressed! These days I go with Medichecks for my bloodwork. Their service is excellent, the pricing is reasonable, and booking at NHS hospitals is an option — which beats depending on random clinics that consistently disappoint.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't count on much help from your GP. My TRT provider asked me to go, and the response was very hesitant. It took a great deal of persistence, but blood work did finally happen — months later.

So paying for private bloods is simply something you'll need to come to terms with 🙁
 
I just gave Healf a try and I'm really pleased with both the cost and the service. For the markers that Healf and the rest don't cover, I also went with Medichecks. Once again, inexpensive and excellent service.
 
Bingey666 said:

Which markers are included in that test?

Their website has the full breakdown. For £99, the panel covers:

Heart & Circulation

Total Cholesterol
LDL Cholesterol
HDL Cholesterol
Non-HDL Cholesterol
TC:HDL Ratio
Triglycerides
Apolipoprotein B
Apolipoprotein A1
Apolipoprotein B:A1 Ratio

Inflammation & Recovery

hs-CRP
Creatine Kinase
Uric Acid

Vitamins & Minerals

Active Vitamin B12
Folate
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Zinc
Copper

Iron & Oxygen

Iron
Ferritin

Liver & Detox

Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Y-Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
Bilirubin
Total Protein
Albumin
Globulin

Kidneys & Hydration

Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
Creatinine
Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR)

Hormones & Energy (Female test only)

TSH
Free Thyroxine (FT4)
Free Triiodothyronine (FT3)
Progesterone
Oestradiol
Luteinising Hormone (LH)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)

Hormones & Energy (Male test only)

TSH
Free Thyroxine (FT4)
Free Triiodothyronine (FT3)
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Free Androgen Index
 
Back
Top