Blending CJC and IPA myself, from two vials

dirtyharry

Explorer
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Has anyone got any experience making their own blend from separate vials? My current protocol runs 150mcg(ish) each of IPA and CJC, morning and night. Getting a small quantity of each into one syringe, slowly, is a real nuisance.

Here's my idea:

Take one 10mg Vial of CJC and one 10mg Vial of IPA. Pick one and add 2ml of BAC water to it. Then draw that 2ml solution into a syringe and reconstitute the second vial with all 2ml of it, so the second vial now carries both peptides. Finally, top it up with the remaining 1.4ml of BAC water.

That single vial would end up holding 10mg of IPA, 10mg of CJC and 3.4ml of BAC water — so drawing to 5.1 units gives 150mcg of each peptide. And yes, I know 3ml is the nominal vial size, but I've seen them hold a bit more than 3ml in practice.
 
Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com





d728f50712db3f985ebc0f2a567b6a2c5ed21c3f273d576c30b607335c66f43e.webp
 
Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
 

Attachments

  • 051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 4
I put together my own IPA/CJC mix. Each vial got 3ml added, and then I checked those two vials by pinning 6unit shots on separate sides so I could watch for any reaction. Once both seemed fine, I let the vials warm from the fridge overnight and divided that 1.5ml+1.5ml between two fresh vials. One stays refrigerated; the other went through a filter into a 3ml cartridge. Based on the COAs I had, a 12unit shot came out to 0.24|0.19 mg of CJC|IPA. Injecting deeper/IM lowers the immune response, but keeping Neffy/Epi on hand is a VERY good idea "just in case", and if you notice ANY response, an antihistamine is a good idea.

For routine use, my own take is that going under 10units per pin isn't worth it, since I don't count on either a pen or syringe being more accurate than 1unit. Honestly, I also don't count on the COAs being better than 10%.

I also held off on filtering the second vial. That way, if something goes sideways in a few weeks (aggregation, growth, etc), I can spot it and throw it out (or filter it if it's invisible) before I inject.
 
dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
Based on what people report anecdotally, for instance on Reddit, systemic immune reactions seem to come up more often with those 2 (particularly when combined) than with almost anything else, with MOTS-c as a possible exception.
 
joseblo said:

I put together my own IPA/CJC mix. Each vial got 3ml added, and then I checked those two vials by pinning 6unit shots on separate sides so I could watch for any reaction. Once both seemed fine, I let the vials warm from the fridge overnight and divided that 1.5ml+1.5ml between two fresh vials. One stays refrigerated; the other went through a filter into a 3ml cartridge. Based on the COAs I had, a 12unit shot came out to 0.24|0.19 mg of CJC|IPA. Injecting deeper/IM lowers the immune response, but keeping Neffy/Epi on hand is a VERY good idea "just in case", and if you notice ANY response, an antihistamine is a good idea.

For routine use, my own take is that going under 10units per pin isn't worth it, since I don't count on either a pen or syringe being more accurate than 1unit. Honestly, I also don't count on the COAs being better than 10%.

I also held off on filtering the second vial. That way, if something goes sideways in a few weeks (aggregation, growth, etc), I can spot it and throw it out (or filter it if it's invisible) before I inject.
The sole effect I've ever truly noticed from this pair is flushing of the face (which, oddly enough, I sort of enjoy), a feeling of warmth throughout the body, and mild stinging where I inject. Every one of these sensations fades away entirely in roughly 7 minutes.
 
dirtyharry said:

joseblo said:

I put together my own IPA/CJC mix. Each vial got 3ml added, and then I checked those two vials by pinning 6unit shots on separate sides so I could watch for any reaction. Once both seemed fine, I let the vials warm from the fridge overnight and divided that 1.5ml+1.5ml between two fresh vials. One stays refrigerated; the other went through a filter into a 3ml cartridge. Based on the COAs I had, a 12unit shot came out to 0.24|0.19 mg of CJC|IPA. Injecting deeper/IM lowers the immune response, but keeping Neffy/Epi on hand is a VERY good idea "just in case", and if you notice ANY response, an antihistamine is a good idea.

For routine use, my own take is that going under 10units per pin isn't worth it, since I don't count on either a pen or syringe being more accurate than 1unit. Honestly, I also don't count on the COAs being better than 10%.

I also held off on filtering the second vial. That way, if something goes sideways in a few weeks (aggregation, growth, etc), I can spot it and throw it out (or filter it if it's invisible) before I inject.
The sole effect I've ever truly noticed from this pair is flushing of the face (which, oddly enough, I sort of enjoy), a feeling of warmth throughout the body, and mild stinging where I inject. Every one of these sensations fades away entirely in roughly 7 minutes.
With an 8mm needle I saw nothing back — just some water retention, an increased appetite, maybe improved recovery after training, and IGF1 up by roughly 50%. So it is having an effect; whether that effect justifies the effort, I can't say. A friend gave me these for nothing.
 
dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
For more than a year, I've combined them and never run into any problems.
 
CNCCurrency said:

dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
For more than a year, I've combined them and never run into any problems.
Do you mean putting them together in one vial so I can draw from it the way I explained, or drawing from two separate vials into a single syringe?
 
Calm Logic said:

dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
Based on what people report anecdotally, for instance on Reddit, systemic immune reactions seem to come up more often with those 2 (particularly when combined) than with almost anything else, with MOTS-c as a possible exception.
There were a fair number of Reddit anecdotes on this, yet the “I almost died from anaphylaxis” account seldom if ever mentions the age of the reconstituted pep, and the dose is rarely stated either. I came across something suggesting receptors are pretty much saturated at about 100mcg for something like Cjc no dac. So perhaps the immune response is simply a natural reaction to having too much GHRP circulating with no receptors available, because of its modification for a longer half life.

Right now I'm on CJC no dac/Ipa premix 5/5 and took a very cautious approach. I'm on my third 3ml cartridge, using roughly 100mcg of each. Only now am I beginning to notice a very slight flush in my face. For a while I stayed in the 50-75mcg range just to see how it felt. When this cartridge runs out, I'll also be taking a break of about 4 weeks. The anecdotes have definitely made me very mindful, and I'm curious whether after the pause my reaction will be different.
 
pilsnermagnus said:

Calm Logic said:

dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
Based on what people report anecdotally, for instance on Reddit, systemic immune reactions seem to come up more often with those 2 (particularly when combined) than with almost anything else, with MOTS-c as a possible exception.
There were a fair number of Reddit anecdotes on this, yet the “I almost died from anaphylaxis” account seldom if ever mentions the age of the reconstituted pep, and the dose is rarely stated either. I came across something suggesting receptors are pretty much saturated at about 100mcg for something like Cjc no dac. So perhaps the immune response is simply a natural reaction to having too much GHRP circulating with no receptors available, because of its modification for a longer half life.

Right now I'm on CJC no dac/Ipa premix 5/5 and took a very cautious approach. I'm on my third 3ml cartridge, using roughly 100mcg of each. Only now am I beginning to notice a very slight flush in my face. For a while I stayed in the 50-75mcg range just to see how it felt. When this cartridge runs out, I'll also be taking a break of about 4 weeks. The anecdotes have definitely made me very mindful, and I'm curious whether after the pause my reaction will be different.
Did you ever take some time off and then restart the CJC/Ipa? I'd like to hear how things went for you during round 2.

This is my initial run, and reading about anaphylaxis cases has me pretty uneasy.
 
CheetosYum said:

pilsnermagnus said:

Calm Logic said:

dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
Based on what people report anecdotally, for instance on Reddit, systemic immune reactions seem to come up more often with those 2 (particularly when combined) than with almost anything else, with MOTS-c as a possible exception.
There were a fair number of Reddit anecdotes on this, yet the “I almost died from anaphylaxis” account seldom if ever mentions the age of the reconstituted pep, and the dose is rarely stated either. I came across something suggesting receptors are pretty much saturated at about 100mcg for something like Cjc no dac. So perhaps the immune response is simply a natural reaction to having too much GHRP circulating with no receptors available, because of its modification for a longer half life.

Right now I'm on CJC no dac/Ipa premix 5/5 and took a very cautious approach. I'm on my third 3ml cartridge, using roughly 100mcg of each. Only now am I beginning to notice a very slight flush in my face. For a while I stayed in the 50-75mcg range just to see how it felt. When this cartridge runs out, I'll also be taking a break of about 4 weeks. The anecdotes have definitely made me very mindful, and I'm curious whether after the pause my reaction will be different.
Did you ever take some time off and then restart the CJC/Ipa? I'd like to hear how things went for you during round 2.

This is my initial run, and reading about anaphylaxis cases has me pretty uneasy.
Get yourself an epi pen, or register with Neffy. Teledoc is a place where you can obtain it.

Should your insurance refuse coverage, Neffy offers a coupon bringing the price of 2 to $200, and the shelf life is long (ideal if used before 30mo). Delivery takes a few weeks.

You can simply claim you keep bees, or mention a prior epi pen prescription.

Also, definitely check your IGF-1 levels, before, during, and after. Goodlabs is a cheap option at just $30 including fees, plus 20% discounts are available in many places.
 
CheetosYum said:

pilsnermagnus said:

Calm Logic said:

dirtyharry said:

Calm Logic said:

Pens strike me as the smarter route for a lot of people, myself included — you sidestep the guesswork that comes with combining things yourself. If mixing is unavoidable, my take is to purchase a pre-mixed product, on the assumption that it's the lesser evil.

There's also the 6-mm syringe route. Comfort-wise and length-wise they land close to pen needles. You lose some of the convenience a pen gives you, but I've used them to shoot four peptides back-to-back in a single session.

Immune reactions are already a known worry with CJC and ipa, so when mixing generates aggregates, that's a worse situation than the usual baseline. Regardless of anything else, keeping a couple of EpiPens or Neffy sprays on hand is sensible.

BTW, reta that was mixed with tesa/ipa in a vial:




I combined retatrutide with tesamorelin/ipamorelin, and this happened.



Hello everyone, I added tesamorelin/ipamorelin to retatrutide in one vial to reduce the number of injections, and this happened instantly. This raises a question, Is it safe to administer tesamorelin/ipamorelin and retatrutide within minutes or on the same day?

View attachment 10719


GLP1Chat.com





View attachment 10720
I had no idea these 2 could trigger immune reactions. For a few weeks I've been pulling both into 1 syringe and haven't run into any problems. I looked at that thread, plus a chart someone linked inside it, and according to that, IPA & CJC can be combined safely. I guess a bigger risk of endotoxins being present would be something to worry about.

Might just go ahead with it honestly.
Based on what people report anecdotally, for instance on Reddit, systemic immune reactions seem to come up more often with those 2 (particularly when combined) than with almost anything else, with MOTS-c as a possible exception.
There were a fair number of Reddit anecdotes on this, yet the “I almost died from anaphylaxis” account seldom if ever mentions the age of the reconstituted pep, and the dose is rarely stated either. I came across something suggesting receptors are pretty much saturated at about 100mcg for something like Cjc no dac. So perhaps the immune response is simply a natural reaction to having too much GHRP circulating with no receptors available, because of its modification for a longer half life.

Right now I'm on CJC no dac/Ipa premix 5/5 and took a very cautious approach. I'm on my third 3ml cartridge, using roughly 100mcg of each. Only now am I beginning to notice a very slight flush in my face. For a while I stayed in the 50-75mcg range just to see how it felt. When this cartridge runs out, I'll also be taking a break of about 4 weeks. The anecdotes have definitely made me very mindful, and I'm curious whether after the pause my reaction will be different.
Did you ever take some time off and then restart the CJC/Ipa? I'd like to hear how things went for you during round 2.

This is my initial run, and reading about anaphylaxis cases has me pretty uneasy.
When I kicked off a 2nd cycle at the start of summer, every dose was around 150mcg. From there I pushed it up past 250mcg per dose. That jump happened over roughly 2-3 weeks, and it came after I'd taken 2 months off.

Right now I'm on another pause, likely 4 weeks, then I'll begin once more.
 
Back
Top