Blend or separate: BPC vs TB?

You ought to check out the ongoing discussion on this topic.




BPC-157 alone or stacked with TB-500



Is there a fairly strong anecdotal agreement that using them together beats using either by itself? What have your own experiments been like? I was taken aback to learn that TB-500 costs significantly more than BPC-157. Trying to figure out whether the expense is justified.

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
A pre-mixed blend locks you into whatever ratio the maker chose. That's usually 1:1, and in my opinion that ratio isn't the right one.
 
Selenium said:

A pre-mixed blend locks you into whatever ratio the maker chose. That's usually 1:1, and in my opinion that ratio isn't the right one.
How they're dosed isn't the same either...probably because each has a different half life...
 
Yeah, I've come across a few different approaches—certain people pin daily, others take a larger amount twice weekly, and I'm sure there are plenty of other schedules out there. My guess is those bigger doses serve as a loading phase, while the 1:1 ratios lean more toward maintenance (although from what I remember researching, that ratio still doesn't seem right for maintenance). Personally, I've been using a blend kit I picked up and adding tb500 vials on top of it for a "loading phase".
 
Selenium said:

A pre-mixed blend locks you into whatever ratio the maker chose. That's usually 1:1, and in my opinion that ratio isn't the right one.
That thought crossed my mind too, and I even went back and forth on klow, but bpc and tb are the only ones I actually require. So separate vials seem like the way to go—it just means extra injections.
 
The suggested BPC dose comes to roughly 0.5mg, while TB runs between 2-5mgs. My approach is to grab a 5mg BPC vial alongside a 50mg TB vial, mix them, then transfer the BPC into the TB vial. Pull 40ius and, assuming my calculations hold up, that delivers 0.5mg BPC plus 5mg TB.
 
Be certain the product is TB-500, not TB4, which is likely more widespread and behaves differently with a shorter half-life. For a 50:50 blend taken daily, the TB4 form is probably the better fit.
 
Back
Top