Best Friends Forever Reta

CJsMom said:

I believe that indicates it is on back order.
thank you...but could you explain what that actually means? Does it work like placing an order and then having it processed 30 days afterward, since the supplier is currently short on stock?
 
I

Smiter said:

CJsMom said:

I believe that indicates it is on back order.
thank you...but could you explain what that actually means? Does it work like placing an order and then having it processed 30 days afterward, since the supplier is currently short on stock?
Correct. You place the order at this moment, yet the seller doesn't anticipate being able to complete it until 30 days have passed. What you gain from this is being at the front of the line once stock arrives, and there's no need to stress about it being sold out before you're able to place an order.
 
CJsMom said:

I

Smiter said:

CJsMom said:

I believe that indicates it is on back order.
thank you...but could you explain what that actually means? Does it work like placing an order and then having it processed 30 days afterward, since the supplier is currently short on stock?
Correct. You place the order at this moment, yet the seller doesn't anticipate being able to complete it until 30 days have passed. What you gain from this is being at the front of the line once stock arrives, and there's no need to stress about it being sold out before you're able to place an order.
Thanks, ma'am.
 
Last Friday they said BO would take 4 to 6 weeks. On Tue or Wed I received word that it had gone out. Delivery was quoted at 4 to 6 days. It ought to arrive at the start of next week.
 
Grogu said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??

This matches my own view completely. Ugly pucks and vials are basically BFF's signature. From what I have on hand, this is among the worst-looking vials. It comes down to something in the manufacturing process used by Bihn's supplier. Even though they look rough, testing comes back good and they deliver results. A few people mention the injections being somewhat spicy, though that hasn't been my experience.

View attachment 10923
Every tirz I've gotten from bestie shows the same appearance as well.
 
If locating him proves troublesome, simply type the name into this forum's search bar and the result will come up without hassle.
 
Connected with Best Friends Forever yesterday and I'm wondering if their reta is worth it. The listed prices look attractive, but once you add shipping of almost $50, the total ends up higher than average. On top of that, it seems like not every batch gets tested?
 
Rosco P. Coltrane said:

Connected with Best Friends Forever yesterday and I'm wondering if their reta is worth it. The listed prices look attractive, but once you add shipping of almost $50, the total ends up higher than average. On top of that, it seems like not every batch gets tested?
As far as I'm aware, Bff doesn't do any testing. I've only bought from them a single time, and I ended up joining a testing group—basically a bunch of folks who all have the same batch number and split the cost of testing. I'm still pretty new to all of this, but things are going okay up to now.
 
Good to hear that bff products are arriving intact — I know a person whose order showed up completely shattered, but based on what I've read on here, things still look fine.
 
As far as I'm aware, he's legitimate and the quality of his product is high. Still, in this market you're fine right up until the moment you aren't, so every batch is its own separate experience rather than the whole story.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
A few veteran posters in this space have tucked away Easter Eggs for anyone digging through earlier discussions.
 
Back
Top