Best Friends Forever Reta

WLBLD said:


I dont like gamey meat either!

Click to expand...
Sistah!!!

WLBLD said:


I do like curry though (Thai, Indian & Jamaican styles). I don't find it spicy if not ordered/made that way

Click to expand...
I've never been a fan of spicy food, strange as that may sound, yet ever since my sleeve gastrectomy, even a tiny bit of heat is too much for me.
 
Smiter said:


Sistah!!!

I never liked spicy food, ironic as it is, but after the sleeve gastrectomy, I cant tolerate any level of heat.

Click to expand...
Fish is something I can't stand one bit!!

Spicy dishes, on the other hand, are a favorite of mine. As a kid, I would slip behind my parents' bar just to sample the Tobasco sauce again and again, ha ha.

To each their own, right!!
 
That's strange. What's the reason—mouthfeel, or that ocean-like odor?


Heresy, blasphemy, Pagan, Heathen, Sinner, no.... that's not allowed... Travel back and prevent yourself from doing something so criminal.

Oh by the way, did you know that capsaicin, the compound behind the heat, is actually a neurotoxin? Look into it.


Correct, but spicy poison cannot be tolerated.
 
I've never been able to do it. Not sure whether it traces back to fishing as a kid, or being made to eat it — either way, the mere thought makes me feel like I'm about to vomit. Many attempts, all failures. I really wish I could, since it's so good for you. My husband and kids, on the other hand, adore it and would eat it nonstop. I'll prepare it for them, but I simply can't bring myself to eat it.

Nobody ever told me otherwise. It was never something my parents put on food. The fact that it's a neurotoxin? Completely new to me! And now you've sent me down a rabbit hole of research, which will probably branch into a dozen more topics, ha ha

These days I don't go for very spicy food — sriracha-level heat is about my limit. We do grow scotch bonnets, but they only go into the pot briefly. Mostly for the taste and a touch of heat, then I fish them out so it doesn't get too fiery
 
Daily good deed: done. That neurotoxic action, [comparable to snake venom], is behind the burning feeling people get when they eat it. It makes our immune system respond as though it has suffered a burn.


So is it the flavor or the odor? If that's the issue, I can offer a fix, since the usual 'fishy' flavor bothers me too.


To me, that is pure nightmare material. Still, if somebody enjoys being flooded with neurotoxins, what's there to do, right?
 
Truthfully, likely a mix of the two. I can't even stomach the "crab" used in sushi when there aren't sufficient other tastes to mask it (plus ginger & wasabi). Not long ago I tried a piece & ended up spitting into my napkin (that's the refined way of putting what went down) you catch my drift.

How do you handle it?
 
Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Keep pushing forward, man..... everything's fine.
 
Ginger plus wasabi? Yeah, that sounds exactly like something I'd do. Alright, so you're probably familiar with ginger-garlic paste, correct? Then the next time you bring home fish — by the way, pompano, white/silver pomfret 4 the win — stick it in the freezer, and while it's still frozen and cold, peel off all of the skin. Take that skinned fish and dunk it into a mix of vinegar with either celtic or himalayan salt. Let 5 minutes pass, rinse the fish off, then return it to the solution. Once 15 minutes have gone by, dump that solution and place a dollop of ginger-garlic paste onto the fish, along with Kashmiri chili powder, paprika powder, dried mango/aamchur powder, chaat masala, curry leaves, and honestly whatever spice you're into. Marinate the fish thoroughly. After that, seal it inside a zip lock bag and let it sit in the fridge for no less than a day. When frying time comes, reach for coconut oil that's been infused with curry leaves. No more fishiness.
 
Thanks — someday soon, once I work up the nerve, I'll give it a go. If I don't, the others around here will surely finish it off.

All of those ingredients are already in my kitchen. Back before I came across the chaat masala, amchoor was the only one I could get, so I had to combine my own mixture to substitute for it; these days I have both on hand. Most of them were picked up for Palak Paneer & Butter chicken, Chicken 65, & Tandoori chicken. Some Indian chefs are friends of ours, and they shared their recipes with us.
 
Wishing you success.. Bravery when things get heated is what we stand for...Keep in mind, once the pressure hits, serve the fish to the household...show no quarter. Cobra Kai for life.

Another factor is the type of fish. Look at tropical varieties rather than temperate ones and go for buttery, neutral-tasting fish ahead of the others.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
 
A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
 
Smiter said:

A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
Leave a bit for everybody else, come on! 😂
 
A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
Leave a bit for everybody else, come on! 😂
I've shown up after everyone else already got going..people in this community have kilograms stockpiled, a supply that would stretch until the sun consumes the earth. I don't even have 1 gram.
 
Smiter said:

A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
Leave a bit for everybody else, come on! 😂
I've shown up after everyone else already got going..people in this community have kilograms stockpiled, a supply that would stretch until the sun consumes the earth. I don't even have 1 gram.
I get exactly what you're saying. Honestly, I'd like to stockpile enough to cover a year too.
 
A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
Leave a bit for everybody else, come on! 😂
I've shown up after everyone else already got going..people in this community have kilograms stockpiled, a supply that would stretch until the sun consumes the earth. I don't even have 1 gram.
I get exactly what you're saying. Honestly, I'd like to stockpile enough to cover a year too.
If I told you my stash size, you'd be shocked.
 
BNLFL said:

A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

Smiter said:

A-Train said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
When I read that, I seriously wondered if I was losing my mind — hadn't it been out of stock for quite some time already?!
I apologize, but I just had to clear out the inventory.
Leave a bit for everybody else, come on! 😂
I've shown up after everyone else already got going..people in this community have kilograms stockpiled, a supply that would stretch until the sun consumes the earth. I don't even have 1 gram.
I get exactly what you're saying. Honestly, I'd like to stockpile enough to cover a year too.
If I told you my stash size, you'd be shocked.
Being careful like that makes sense. Dealing with trauma is rough.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
I've just put in my very first order! BO for roughly 30 days, but I bought enough that shipping won't cost me anything! Looking forward to it. Did you all get good results?
 
Bigdog0628 said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
I've just put in my very first order! BO for roughly 30 days, but I bought enough that shipping won't cost me anything! Looking forward to it. Did you all get good results?
Hi, what does BO stand for? I doubt it's the usual meaning of that acronym, since "BO for 30 days" doesn't sound right at all.
 
Back
Top