Best Friends Forever Reta

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
 
Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??

This matches my own view completely. Ugly pucks and vials are basically BFF's signature. From what I have on hand, this is among the worst-looking vials. It comes down to something in the manufacturing process used by Bihn's supplier. Even though they look rough, testing comes back good and they deliver results. A few people mention the injections being somewhat spicy, though that hasn't been my experience.

696c6a96f9a79cc79392e9c883e94c052152b1163ade82f8406c490630c92bf5.webp
 
Grogu said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??

This matches my own view completely. Ugly pucks and vials are basically BFF's signature. From what I have on hand, this is among the worst-looking vials. It comes down to something in the manufacturing process used by Bihn's supplier. Even though they look rough, testing comes back good and they deliver results. A few people mention the injections being somewhat spicy, though that hasn't been my experience.

View attachment 10923
Indeed, BFF has consistently appeared to stand apart in a distinctive way.

Previously, at least, a potential explanation could be reduced reliance on mannitol:

nonyabizznez said:


It was normal from AMO (now BFF) last year for their GLPs and might still be. The lack of mannitol as a filler had no impact on overwhelmingly stellar testing. The amount of powder in the vial does not correlate to the peptide weight. A 100mg vial of Tirz can appear to have the same contents as a 10mg vial.

Click to expand...
 
Calm Logic said:

Grogu said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??

This matches my own view completely. Ugly pucks and vials are basically BFF's signature. From what I have on hand, this is among the worst-looking vials. It comes down to something in the manufacturing process used by Bihn's supplier. Even though they look rough, testing comes back good and they deliver results. A few people mention the injections being somewhat spicy, though that hasn't been my experience.

View attachment 10923
Indeed, BFF has consistently appeared to stand apart in a distinctive way.

Previously, at least, a potential explanation could be reduced reliance on mannitol:

nonyabizznez said:


It was normal from AMO (now BFF) last year for their GLPs and might still be. The lack of mannitol as a filler had no impact on overwhelmingly stellar testing. The amount of powder in the vial does not correlate to the peptide weight. A 100mg vial of Tirz can appear to have the same contents as a 10mg vial.

Click to expand...

I had a vague recollection that the manufacturing process played a role, yet I couldn't recall the precise details with 100% certainty. Nonyabizznez previously shared this image showing BFF vials in their pre- and post-shipment states, pointing toward a post-manufacturing factor. A number of the BFF vials I possess appear closer to "normal," matching the pre-shipment look.

a2beb1aa64f7cf6e5a8bc7185a6f7993c9457349a53c658779286080e7976a0a.webp
 
I recently came across a third-party LCMS report, and strangely, it doesn't mention any excipients:

8495851a5c1e7095056aff956b869d05e691895899fbc5f607d104b5c887d20b.webp


82b9a7216a9004df4e29fc929a12cdba49c7dceee0b15e80e653d6b40f5af435.webp


(Usually, Jano would list "degradation products." This LCMS is seen as a good outcome because no unusual substances were detected.)
 
Alright, I appreciate every one of you.. For a newbie like me who's been shut out by crypto, this is tough. You can never have too many best friends.
 
Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
 
Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
 
WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
At this point, just 1 cake appeals to me, and it's usually composed of fat rather than starch or cellulose. 😎 😈🆒
 
Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
At this point, just 1 cake appeals to me, and it's usually composed of fat rather than starch or cellulose. 😎 😈🆒
Joking aside, my husband actually dropped more weight once he included some rice and other carbs. I realize this varies from person to person, but supposedly Reta works better for some people when you add them
 
Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
 
WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
At this point, just 1 cake appeals to me, and it's usually composed of fat rather than starch or cellulose. 😎 😈🆒
Joking aside, my husband actually dropped more weight once he included some rice and other carbs. I realize this varies from person to person, but supposedly Reta works better for some people when you add them
Yep, what we're aiming for shapes everything. Given my background, rice-based foods can definitely hook me, even if holding the line is far simpler these days. I'm aware that Reta does its job when carbs are around, but if the goal is simply tapping into the insulin axis, then any carb source will work. Rice doesn't need to be the only option.
 
BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

BNLFL said:

Smiter said:

Danger1212 said:

Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
Indeed, they were so quick that I ended up having to make another purchase from them.
Which kit size did you order from him, and when was that? And what led you to them?
I got kits in 10, 20, and 30mg sizes, and this forum is where I came across them.
What was the way you obtained his contact details? What amount did he charge you for each kit, and how much for shipping? R10, 20, and now 30 have all been unavailable from him. I placed an order for 4 R30, and it could take around 21-30 days with the BO.
As I mentioned earlier, I came across it by looking throughout the entire forum. Also, delivery runs 50 bucks, and my order arrived within 4 days.
 
Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
At this point, just 1 cake appeals to me, and it's usually composed of fat rather than starch or cellulose. 😎 😈🆒
Joking aside, my husband actually dropped more weight once he included some rice and other carbs. I realize this varies from person to person, but supposedly Reta works better for some people when you add them
Yep, what we're aiming for shapes everything. Given my background, rice-based foods can definitely hook me, even if holding the line is far simpler these days. I'm aware that Reta does its job when carbs are around, but if the goal is simply tapping into the insulin axis, then any carb source will work. Rice doesn't need to be the only option.
That makes me wonder — where does your family come from?
 
WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

WLBLD said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
With reta on board, many folks find carbs work better for them. So go ahead and enjoy that rice 😉

Every one I've gotten has arrived as a puck as well (and I've bought from various vendors)
At this point, just 1 cake appeals to me, and it's usually composed of fat rather than starch or cellulose. 😎 😈🆒
Joking aside, my husband actually dropped more weight once he included some rice and other carbs. I realize this varies from person to person, but supposedly Reta works better for some people when you add them
Yep, what we're aiming for shapes everything. Given my background, rice-based foods can definitely hook me, even if holding the line is far simpler these days. I'm aware that Reta does its job when carbs are around, but if the goal is simply tapping into the insulin axis, then any carb source will work. Rice doesn't need to be the only option.
That makes me wonder — where does your family come from?
Genuinely from South India
 
WLBLD said:


Do you eat Goat?

Click to expand...
😧 😳🤢👎 Mutton turns my stomach, along with any meat that reeks or tastes gamey...yuck.

WLBLD said:


You don't need rice with your Curry?

Click to expand...
No, since curry is something I almost never have. Plus spicy dishes are not for me.
 
Smiter said:


😧 😳🤢👎I hate mutton and all stinky/gamey meats...blech.

Nope, cos I rarely eat curry. And I hate spicy food.

Click to expand...
Curry goat is a dish nearly everyone in this group enjoys—though not me, and not 1 of my kids. Gamey meat just isn't for me either!!

Curry itself, though, I'm a fan of (Thai, Indian & Jamaican styles). As long as it isn't ordered or prepared spicy, I don't experience it as hot. I also whip up a curry mustard in the style of Chicken Kitchen, and it's delicious spooned over chicken & black beans w rice 🙂
 
Back
Top