Best Friends Forever Reta

Smiter

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
 
Every single one of mine comes as a massive chunk. Chunks are what all the peptides are—I've never once gotten the fine, sand-like powder grains.
 
From what I've seen, your BFF's "pucks" are always going to resemble rocks that someone on a sketchy corner sells 😁 . In my experience it's quality stuff, and it has a solid history of testing well.
 
During shipping, things go wrong. A good number of my vials arrive as solid pucks, or they show up with pieces broken off.
 
Estarossa19 said:

From what I've seen, your BFF's "pucks" are always going to resemble rocks that someone on a sketchy corner sells 😁 . In my experience it's quality stuff, and it has a solid history of testing well.
I'd be interested in learning more about them
 
Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
 
birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
 
Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
So what else is there to turn to? Gluten? Potatoes? Just look at what tortillas have done to the Mexican metabolism. And the Micks aren't doing much better either!
 
birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Should you ever receive a vial containing only loose powder rather than one solid clump, that is the moment to get concerned. It would mean some idiot simply grabbed reta powder and dusted it into a vial purchased off Amazon. What you actually want is that authentic oriental rice cake appearance.
A whole year without rice, and this is what you hit me with? Damn.
So what else is there to turn to? Gluten? Potatoes? Just look at what tortillas have done to the Mexican metabolism. And the Micks aren't doing much better either!
My carbohydrate intake comes mostly from vegetables, with only a minimal amount of wheat.
 
Smiter said:

jordekorn said:

Every single one of mine comes as a massive chunk. Chunks are what all the peptides are—I've never once gotten the fine, sand-like powder grains.
that's a relief

3780ab687d3b07e6c67e1ca461fd2e73392f1805cb91b76fc496105c4c2c628e.webp
 
When I first received grey tirz that had “clumps” — this was before I became part of this forum — I reacted just like you did 😅 fortunately, it all dissolved without issue and the tirz performed exactly as expected.

I’m genuinely curious why certain batches arrive entirely smooth and clinging to the vial, while others show up with those clumps.

What date do you have in mind for your initial injection? 😀
 
ChillingPanda said:

When I first received grey tirz that had “clumps” — this was before I became part of this forum — I reacted just like you did 😅 fortunately, it all dissolved without issue and the tirz performed exactly as expected.

I’m genuinely curious why certain batches arrive entirely smooth and clinging to the vial, while others show up with those clumps.

What date do you have in mind for your initial injection? 😀
I'm aiming to do the initial injection on May 1st 2026. Fingers crossed it goes well.
 
Smiter said:

My initial grey reta shipment from my best friends forever just arrived through USpS, yet the contents inside the vials appear to have clumped together into 1 large solid mass rather than staying as a fine powder. Does this happen normally, or do I need to take any additional steps at this point?
Best Friend Forever — the pucks always look the worst: broken up, lumpy, and honestly sketchy. Still, they're Great! My research rat is using it right now and is a big fan!

That delivery was quick, wasn't it??
 
Yeah, that's just how they behave, no need to stress. Honestly, if they dissolved perfectly every time, they'd likely end up more damaged. Plus, with mine, it takes a solid few minutes for them to break down since some pieces at the bottom cling to the glass.
 
Back
Top