Guccipoppi
Explorer
Gm folks!
I wanted to get everyone's input on the plan I have for my peptide journey.
Since I've never done this before, my idea is to begin with RT5 alone — that way I can figure out how it feels, watch how my body responds, and find out if it genuinely supports my weight loss.
Buuuut I've also been considering adding TSM5 into the mix for visceral fat loss, and I'm just wondering if that's too much to take on right at the start. Would it be smarter to go slow and run RT5 solo first, or is an RT5 plus TSM5 stack fine for someone new?
I'm still researching and working everything out, so I'd really like to hear from people who've used either one, especially anyone who began with one and later brought in the other!
I wanted to get everyone's input on the plan I have for my peptide journey.
Since I've never done this before, my idea is to begin with RT5 alone — that way I can figure out how it feels, watch how my body responds, and find out if it genuinely supports my weight loss.
Buuuut I've also been considering adding TSM5 into the mix for visceral fat loss, and I'm just wondering if that's too much to take on right at the start. Would it be smarter to go slow and run RT5 solo first, or is an RT5 plus TSM5 stack fine for someone new?
I'm still researching and working everything out, so I'd really like to hear from people who've used either one, especially anyone who began with one and later brought in the other!