Beard Alopecia Areata – Looking for Peptide Suggestions or Guidance

Bluecost10

Explorer
Joined
May 9, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hey all,

Since January 2025 I've had circular patches of hair loss that are limited to my beard. I did see a doctor about it, but so far the medical options I've tried haven't done anything for me.

Lately the original bald spot has begun showing regrowth, but back in November 2025 another patch showed up somewhere else. Has anyone dealt with something like this? Any particular peptides or other ideas that could help with regrowth?

Appreciate any input!
 
Just sharing my own experience, nothing scientific here. A bald patch showed up on my scalp at one point. Since my hair is black, a circle about the size of a ping pong ball stood out immediately.

I came across info saying such patches might have an autoimmune link. After that I stumbled on claims that a strict ketogenic diet could reboot the system and clear up a range of problems.

I stuck with keto for roughly 6 months (very strict, never above 20 carbs daily, zero cheat meals). Personally, I felt fantastic throughout, and the patch disappeared without ever coming back.

Could be worth a shot, or it might simply have been luck.

I'm not a doctor, though I did sleep with a nurse once.
 
KLOW is a peptide blend that includes anti-inflammatory ingredients. GHK-Cu makes up the biggest portion of this blend, and it has demonstrated the ability to encourage hair growth.

Sadly, research in this area is limited. Corticosteroids and Minoxidil could potentially give you better outcomes.
 
Back
Top