Batch Number & Testing Info Request — Any Recent Results? 🙏

Jone5y87!

Explorer
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
united kingdom
Hey everyone

A delivery showed up for me today.

TSM 10mg ( purple cap )

no batch number anywhere

KL80mg ( pink cap )

no batch number anywhere

MS 10mg ( pink cap )

no batch number anywhere

R20 ( blue cap )

no batch number anywhere

SS31 10mg (white cap)

no batch number anywhere

1- should the absence of a batch number on these be a concern?

2- has anybody got test results for items matching these cap colours?

3- I bought kits rather than placing lots of separate orders. What’s the right way to keep the powder stored?

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it
 
Put it in the freezer. The digits beneath the bar code could be what you need. Where did all of this come from?
 
BNLFL said:

Put it in the freezer. The digits beneath the bar code could be what you need. Where did all of this come from?
Not every one of them has one, mate.

How am I supposed to link batch numbers with the COAs?

That was what concerned me at the start — delivery was quick and the company’s communication was good, but I’m not sure whether I can say the name openly?

Still, based on reviews and connections, it’s one of the leading vendors.
 
Vendor COAs are basically useless, so matching them up isn't worth the effort. With 3P COAs from a testing group, they can tell you the cap colours and you can compare yours - but even so, you can't truly confirm it's the same batch. If lowering risk really matters to you, then sending your own supply for testing is the only way. Welcome to the world of grey - work to whatever your personal risk tolerance is.
 
The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.
 
Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
 
Jone5y87! said:

Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
Glad to be of assistance, I'm still picking things up as well.

It can be useful for weeding out the unreliable sellers

Testmypeptide
 
H

Jone5y87! said:

Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
I really don’t think that’s something you can determine from it. Just my opinion, though.
 
BNLFL said:

H

Jone5y87! said:

Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
I really don’t think that’s something you can determine from it. Just my opinion, though.
There’s risk involved no matter what, yet it beats injecting blindly.
 
Mara_aa said:

BNLFL said:

H

Jone5y87! said:

Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
I really don’t think that’s something you can determine from it. Just my opinion, though.
There’s risk involved no matter what, yet it beats injecting blindly.
There's this one supplier I use who skips testing altogether, though he does provide batch numbers. Tomorrow morning we're injecting the #3 from the 6mg set. From what I understand, they've got a few batch numbers that are being sent off to STG for testing. I'm looking to pick up a few additional R30s from him since the cost is good.
 
BNLFL said:

Mara_aa said:

BNLFL said:

H

Jone5y87! said:

Mara_aa said:

The first thing I’d do is go straight to the supplier and ask them.

After that, I’d reach out to a testing group and see whether anyone there has already run tests on those same caps or batches.

That approach won’t guarantee anything, of course, but with a bit of luck you can line up 2 separate sources of information.

There’s no grey supplier that comes with zero risk, so ultimately each of us has to work out how much risk we’re comfortable taking on — either by fully accepting it, or by trying to lower it through a testing group or by arranging our own testing.

Had a chat with the supplier — according to them, the way people tell batches apart is through the colour of the cap.

I've messaged a member here on the forum hoping they can help out, and I've also put a post up in the testing group.

That's the last bit I need to sort out

thanks for getting back to me, genuinely appreciate it
I really don’t think that’s something you can determine from it. Just my opinion, though.
There’s risk involved no matter what, yet it beats injecting blindly.
There's this one supplier I use who skips testing altogether, though he does provide batch numbers. Tomorrow morning we're injecting the #3 from the 6mg set. From what I understand, they've got a few batch numbers that are being sent off to STG for testing. I'm looking to pick up a few additional R30s from him since the cost is good.
Having batch numbers and tests underway is a positive sign, but without the results yet, there’s still some uncertainty
 
I got the same purple TSM today — identical barcode and number — ordered from erp, and there’s no COA.




ERP Kits not matching COA?



So, from ERP: tirz 60, ghkcu 100, and tesa 10 kits. The T60 batch number is different from the COA. The CU100 kit has no batch number at all, and its cap is red, whereas the COA photo shows clear transparent caps. For TSM10, the website has no COA. If they’re advertised like this, what’s the point if they mean...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

Please share whatever you find out.
 
Dilbert4Life said:

I got the same purple TSM today — identical barcode and number — ordered from erp, and there’s no COA.




ERP Kits not matching COA?



So, from ERP: tirz 60, ghkcu 100, and tesa 10 kits. The T60 batch number is different from the COA. The CU100 kit has no batch number at all, and its cap is red, whereas the COA photo shows clear transparent caps. For TSM10, the website has no COA. If they’re advertised like this, what’s the point if they mean...

View attachment 9896


GLP1Chat.com

Please share whatever you find out.
link came through blank
 
WholesomeApril said:

Unfortunately, it's typical for there to be no batch numbers.
I agree with that. Even when I request them, I almost never get any that have batch numbers.
 
Back
Top