BAM 15 Log

Day 21-24

Morning tiredness has shown up every day while on 75mg. I'm dropping down to 60mg to see where the line is for me before the fatigue gets too rough.
 
Apologies for not being around.

I've quit BAM 15. Combining it with reta and my t3/t4 left me with fatigue and insomnia that were completely unbearable. Strange that this particular one hits me so hard.
 
lastresort said:

Apologies for not being around.

I've quit BAM 15. Combining it with reta and my t3/t4 left me with fatigue and insomnia that were completely unbearable. Strange that this particular one hits me so hard.
What was your total weight loss?
 
down about 6-7lb so far.

That said, I'm also using TRT, Reta, and tesamorelin, so there could be some confounding factors at play.

It's possible it did absolutely nothing, but at just $60 it seemed worth testing.
 
lastresort said:

down about 6-7lb so far.

That said, I'm also using TRT, Reta, and tesamorelin, so there could be some confounding factors at play.

It's possible it did absolutely nothing, but at just $60 it seemed worth testing.
It's good to know you're still holding up well.
 
I have mentioned this before, but you should check your body temperature a few times each day, along with heart rate and blood pressure. If hyperthermia is developing, catching it beforehand matters a lot more than finding out once you are seriously unwell. And if you are going to experiment, then do it properly and safely by recording what happens. Based on what I have come across, hyperthermia is not especially probable with bam15, yet because human trials are lacking, there is no reliable way to be sure; rats and mice differ quite a lot from humans when it comes to regulating temperature. A lot of people using bam15 are likely taking doses that amount to placebo, but your doses are in the same range as those given to rats, and with no human testing, they might be far too high to be safe.
 
Back
Top