BAM 15 Log

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
I picked up a BAM 15 oil suspension not long ago, and I just ran a 20mg test on myself....the experience came very close to CJC1295/Ipamorelin without DAC.

For a couple of minutes my body ran hot, after which it seemed as though my sense of being had pulled somewhat away from the body. No, I m not spiritual. I m just trying to figure out the best way to put this. My heartbeat then climbed to 100 even while I was sitting down.

Updates will follow.
 
Day 2.

Because 20mg caused severe heart palpitations, I tried 5mg. Comparable thermogenic response, some discomfort (!). Nothing else to report.
 
Day 3.

Utterly wiped out. Moving anything around my frame was nearly impossible, and it was like having a cold, only without any of the usual cold signs. The single other time I've experienced this sensation was following 800mg of caffeine, or after using the Lipodrene supplement (a blend of caffeine, DMHA, yohimbine hcl, synephrine plus various other herbal thermogenic compounds).

My resting pulse hit 120 (!!), so I had to lie down and take slow deep breaths for hours, and it only gradually dropped back to 90 by 4PM.

No injection.
 
Day 5.

I injected 2mg to see how high I can go again without becoming ill. Getting comparable thermogenic sensations and feeling cold. It seems neither better nor worse than 1mg.
 
lastresort said:

Day 3.

Utterly wiped out. Moving anything around my frame was nearly impossible, and it was like having a cold, only without any of the usual cold signs. The single other time I've experienced this sensation was following 800mg of caffeine, or after using the Lipodrene supplement (a blend of caffeine, DMHA, yohimbine hcl, synephrine plus various other herbal thermogenic compounds).

My resting pulse hit 120 (!!), so I had to lie down and take slow deep breaths for hours, and it only gradually dropped back to 90 by 4PM.

No injection.

Buddy...

Thanks for running this trial. Because of you alone, I've decided against it.
 
At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
 
lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
 
lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
My experience with the -drene compounds from Sameday supplements has been positive. Among them, Cloma pharma products are my top choice.
 
sofaKINGnoob said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
Reading that brought me right back to nights where I'd wake up drenched.
 
sofaKINGnoob said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
kind of, yes. The two share a mechanism as mitochondrial uncouplers. What sets BAM 15 apart from BNP is that it is getting serious attention as a possible therapeutic. With DNP, the problem was that the dose needed to work sat dangerously near the dose that kills.

I am running 7.5mg reta. Truthfully? This whole thing is just a reckless N=1 experiment on my part. It was also really cheap. Still, I have no idea how anyone swallows 100mg and survives.

Albuterol is something I may test down the road. I am basically violating every principle of sound science, since I am balanced near a cliff edge. Don't copy me lol.

Smiter said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
My experience with the -drene compounds from Sameday supplements has been positive. Among them, Cloma pharma products are my top choice.
Glad it did the job for you. Individual variation is definitely real. Certain people over-respond to a given thing, others don't. When it comes to GLP1 drugs, I appear to be an underresponder.
 
Day 6. 3mg was administered via injection.

Something I neglected to note earlier: across these days I've been pinning multiple sites...the thighs along with the stomach fat fold.

There's a drowsy-blurry quality to my vision. Thermic effects are present, same as what I experienced yesterday. Nothing stands out as different compared to 1mg or 2mg.
 
lastresort said:

sofaKINGnoob said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
kind of, yes. The two share a mechanism as mitochondrial uncouplers. What sets BAM 15 apart from BNP is that it is getting serious attention as a possible therapeutic. With DNP, the problem was that the dose needed to work sat dangerously near the dose that kills.

I am running 7.5mg reta. Truthfully? This whole thing is just a reckless N=1 experiment on my part. It was also really cheap. Still, I have no idea how anyone swallows 100mg and survives.

Albuterol is something I may test down the road. I am basically violating every principle of sound science, since I am balanced near a cliff edge. Don't copy me lol.

Smiter said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
My experience with the -drene compounds from Sameday supplements has been positive. Among them, Cloma pharma products are my top choice.
Glad it did the job for you. Individual variation is definitely real. Certain people over-respond to a given thing, others don't. When it comes to GLP1 drugs, I appear to be an underresponder.
yeah, that's definitely real, and so is the differing surroundings.

lastresort said:

Day 6. 3mg was administered via injection.

Something I neglected to note earlier: across these days I've been pinning multiple sites...the thighs along with the stomach fat fold.

There's a drowsy-blurry quality to my vision. Thermic effects are present, same as what I experienced yesterday. Nothing stands out as different compared to 1mg or 2mg.
Take it easy, man
 
sofaKINGnoob said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
DNP carries serious risk because its therapeutic index is narrow — the gap separating an effective dose from a lethal one is quite small, and that is exactly why fatalities occur.

Compared with DNP, Bam15 uncouples mitochondria less potently, so at large doses it is far less likely to kill. Even so, no human dosing has ever been established, since human studies simply do not exist. Considering what kind of drug this is, its mechanism, and how preliminary the research remains — even in animal models — using it is nowhere near low risk. There are zero human dosing-safety studies, and the animal work that must precede any human study has not been completed either, including toxicity and carcinogenesis testing.

It is still under development as a drug candidate. However, pharmaceutical companies specifically pursue mitochondrial uncouplers that act only in the liver rather than throughout the body, aiming to lower the odds of severe adverse events or off-target effects. In fact, a prodrug form of DNP is being developed, designed to convert into DNP solely within the liver and act there — and that program is likely further along than bam15.

From the animal data, Bam15 certainly appears promising. Still, I do not consider it ready for human testing, whether in formal trials or by self-selected guinea pigs. Reta has not been approved yet, but it already has substantial human clinical trial data and is clearly the safer choice.
 
lessthanhalf said:

sofaKINGnoob said:

lastresort said:

At 1 and 2 mg, I'm handling it fine...I'll continue posting updates.

The Lipodrene I mentioned comes from Hi Tech Pharmaceutical, a supplement brand that also markets prohormones aimed at bodybuilders. Mine arrived as a free sample, and honestly that 1hr of "cardio high" isn't worth it, since your stamina gets wrecked for the remainder of the day.

I'll be honest....with zero clinical trials out there, I'm basically fumbling around in the dark with this stuff.
I came across claims that this compound behaves like a milder DNP.... and that's not a positive comparison. Rather than running more experiments, why not simply use reta the way most of us do to shed some weight?
DNP carries serious risk because its therapeutic index is narrow — the gap separating an effective dose from a lethal one is quite small, and that is exactly why fatalities occur.

Compared with DNP, Bam15 uncouples mitochondria less potently, so at large doses it is far less likely to kill. Even so, no human dosing has ever been established, since human studies simply do not exist. Considering what kind of drug this is, its mechanism, and how preliminary the research remains — even in animal models — using it is nowhere near low risk. There are zero human dosing-safety studies, and the animal work that must precede any human study has not been completed either, including toxicity and carcinogenesis testing.

It is still under development as a drug candidate. However, pharmaceutical companies specifically pursue mitochondrial uncouplers that act only in the liver rather than throughout the body, aiming to lower the odds of severe adverse events or off-target effects. In fact, a prodrug form of DNP is being developed, designed to convert into DNP solely within the liver and act there — and that program is likely further along than bam15.

From the animal data, Bam15 certainly appears promising. Still, I do not consider it ready for human testing, whether in formal trials or by self-selected guinea pigs. Reta has not been approved yet, but it already has substantial human clinical trial data and is clearly the safer choice.
Every one of those is a fair point!

Which only reinforces how poorly suited I'd be as a clinical scientist!
 
Day 7 (backlogged).

Administered 4mg. Felt a distinct increase in heart rate along with facial warmth. Nothing else adverse to report.
 
This whole thing sounds like a nightmare. DNP is something I would tell anyone to avoid, and for the typical person trying to shed pounds it's a horrible route that leaves you miserable during use and then you bounce back once you stop. The only scenario where I see it making sense is a bodybuilder who botched their contest prep, and honestly if the prep went that far off the rails they're likely going to step on stage looking bad even if the DNP strips off fat.

That said, back when I was younger I ran real DNP several times. What's being described here matches how higher dose DNP felt, with the difference that I was dropping a pound of bodyweight every other day. At the lower end, 100-150mg of DNP, I hardly noticed any negative effects. Compared with other bodybuilding drugs that get used far more often, like clenbuterol, thyroid hormones, and other stimulants, I actually liked DNP better, because I couldn't stand the way those made my heart pound like it was about to burst.

To repeat, I don't recommend DNP at all, since there are several choices that are far better for you. My point is just this: if BAM-15 feels every bit as rough as DNP did, then whether or not it's "safer" doesn't really matter, because it's likely not worth taking.
 
Tattoo85 said:

This whole thing sounds like a nightmare. DNP is something I would tell anyone to avoid, and for the typical person trying to shed pounds it's a horrible route that leaves you miserable during use and then you bounce back once you stop. The only scenario where I see it making sense is a bodybuilder who botched their contest prep, and honestly if the prep went that far off the rails they're likely going to step on stage looking bad even if the DNP strips off fat.

That said, back when I was younger I ran real DNP several times. What's being described here matches how higher dose DNP felt, with the difference that I was dropping a pound of bodyweight every other day. At the lower end, 100-150mg of DNP, I hardly noticed any negative effects. Compared with other bodybuilding drugs that get used far more often, like clenbuterol, thyroid hormones, and other stimulants, I actually liked DNP better, because I couldn't stand the way those made my heart pound like it was about to burst.

To repeat, I don't recommend DNP at all, since there are several choices that are far better for you. My point is just this: if BAM-15 feels every bit as rough as DNP did, then whether or not it's "safer" doesn't really matter, because it's likely not worth taking.
What put me off was the constant body odor from nonstop heavy sweating while on DNP..... plus the fact that you're essentially ingesting a poison....
 
The fact that you're feeling pronounced effects from doses below what I'd expect gives me some pause.

There's a very rough way to translate rodent doses into human ones: take 1/10th of the rodent mg/kg figure. Applying that, the 10mg/kg-100mg/kg range used in rodent research works out to a human equivalent of 1-10mg/kg, which for someone weighing 100kg comes to 100mg up to 1g per day. I won't claim this method is precise, but it generally lands you in the right ballpark, or at minimum the right order of magnitude.

Even so, running the numbers this way, the smallest dose used in mouse studies comes out to 1mg/kg/day, or 60 to 100mg/day in people - and all of that is based on oral administration. I went to the trouble of working this out because the animal data are interesting. Your reports, though, point to stronger effects at doses around 1/30th to 1/12th of the lowest figure I arrived at. Since heart rate is the simplest thing to measure, pushing it to 100 doesn't sound like a safe dose - though a placebo response is also possible, and that's exactly the trouble with n of 1 studies that aren't blinded. It also argues that dose-finding phase 1 trials genuinely ought to happen before anyone uses this in humans. Please don't take any of this as dosing advice; based on heart rate, it sounds like your doses are too high rather than too low. I've seen oral doses reported online ranging anywhere from 0.5mg to 200mg, and that spread is remarkably wide. Vendors sometimes intentionally sell drugs at low doses when they suspect there could be reasons to worry about adverse effects. The bulk of the animal work used oral dosing, and while bioavailability isn't especially high given how polar the molecule is, it isn't poor enough to account for a 12-100x shift between oral and parenteral routes.

If you do decide to go ahead, my suggestion would be to measure effects more systematically - particularly body temperature, blood pressure and heart rate, taken both before dosing for a baseline and afterward. And weight too. Any elevation in body temperature is a serious concern and means the dose is too high, and the same goes for a heart rate increase beyond 10 bpm or a rise in blood pressure. With enough measurements, hopefully non-drug influences like expectation or placebo would tend to fade and leave the results somewhat cleaner.
 
Back
Top