Baloney Pony Peptide (silly post)

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
If someone ever invented a peptide that made the penis longer, they could snap up Eli Lilly outright and then sell peps at lower prices and over the counter. Apologies for the pun, but come on everybody, let's make it happen!
 
Aren't HCG and kisspeptin already capable of pulling that off? Stack 5mg of Cialis daily on top, drop some pounds with reta if that applies to you, and I'd bet an extra inch is within reach.

I'd be running the exact same protocol myself, except everyone has always warned me that the big ones hurt, so...
 
birdwhacker said:

Aren't HCG and kisspeptin already capable of pulling that off? Stack 5mg of Cialis daily on top, drop some pounds with reta if that applies to you, and I'd bet an extra inch is within reach.

I'd be running the exact same protocol myself, except everyone has always warned me that the big ones hurt, so...
For my upcoming purchase, I plan to give kisspeptin and pt-141 a shot, and I'm also checking out a few GH secretagogues
 
Technically speaking, if you start out obese and happen to carry fat around the groin, most GLP-1s will hand you a bit more gee-willikins.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

If someone ever invented a peptide that made the penis longer, they could snap up Eli Lilly outright and then sell peps at lower prices and over the counter. Apologies for the pun, but come on everybody, let's make it happen!

91c583ac7d41f0a075bcb6b57042cc61afadfb71a224911d60f5d2c88fafae9b.webp
 
Back
Top