Bac water with certificates of analysis?

DJ _Yus

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
I hope I'm allowed to ask this. With hydration being tough to source right now, I'm curious whether any vendors out there actually run tests on their water?

Right now I'm going with Lambda, but when I look at what vendors are charging, their prices are pretty tempting.
 
Lambda's COA dates back a year. Vendor COAs don't mean much regardless, but one that stale is even less useful. Since vendor testing and COAs can't be relied on, having it tested on your own would have to be worth it.

Taking a chance on anything besides Hospira or Genetek makes little sense, given that 30ml of the fully tested and regulated product runs $10-20, which is just 2-4x the vendor water. That $15 isn't enough to justify testing, you'd need to be testing at least 20 bottles/grouptesters for it to pay off economically.
 
First check the pH using a strip, then place a drop on your hand and give it a sniff: an almond-like scent means it's fine.

Should it be tap water, you'll realize before long: a fever will hit. In case you know any junkie friends, ask them how it feels.
 
I'm aware that people buying on their own have sent quite a few of these off for testing. A thread the other day had a list of several of them. The pH sticks in my mind at 5.7, and the BA tested fine, though the exact figure escapes me.
 
Vanguard carried out these independent tests on 03/26




bactestinground3 - Google Drive





4559312557d667bf588602444271c2de87a3146cee2e5e69c049656a282ca819.png



drive.google.com
 
Hospira costs roughly $15-18 and one bottle covers several vials. To me that beats gambling on a vendor's BAC water and losing an entire vial.
 
Back
Top