BAC Water Selection: Alpha & Omega vs Hospira

I’m clearly a newcomer in this space. Still, thanks to this forum I’ve been picking things up quickly. Why is it that no one purchases BAC Water from the vendor they use, or if the vendor provides it at no cost, they discard it? Having a kit containing 3ML BAC Water vials sounds far more convenient. I realize everyone is obsessed with Hospira. But is vendor BAC completely worthless?

Bill
 
Some do purchase it, yet this outcome can occur:

vendor BAC + reta = reta turns cloudy

Additional issues include endotoxins, sterility, pH, and the actual BAC concentration. When vendor water is tested, typically only the final 2 are covered.

As far as I know, the top non-Hospira option for BAC water that has been tested across all 4:




Ocean Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical Distributor in Vadodara



High-quality pharmaceutical products from Ocean Pharmaceutical, Vadodara's leading firm, committed to excellence since 2016.

Image unavailable


oceanpharmaceutical.com

However, this is merely a small Indian company. Plus every batch requires testing. (Hospira is likewise made in India, though in far superior facilities and not intended for IndiaMart.)

Sterility worries could be reduced by filtering post-reconstitution, but endotoxin worries would remain.
 
Question: why do we put faith in vendors for our peptides, yet not for the bac water? If they figure the customer will mix with their water, wouldn't it serve them well to offer something high quality?
 
Calm Logic said:

Some do purchase it, yet this outcome can occur:

vendor BAC + reta = reta turns cloudy

Additional issues include endotoxins, sterility, pH, and the actual BAC concentration. When vendor water is tested, typically only the final 2 are covered.

As far as I know, the top non-Hospira option for BAC water that has been tested across all 4:




Ocean Pharmaceutical - Pharmaceutical Distributor in Vadodara



High-quality pharmaceutical products from Ocean Pharmaceutical, Vadodara's leading firm, committed to excellence since 2016.

Image unavailable


oceanpharmaceutical.com

However, this is merely a small Indian company. Plus every batch requires testing. (Hospira is likewise made in India, though in far superior facilities and not intended for IndiaMart.)

Sterility worries could be reduced by filtering post-reconstitution, but endotoxin worries would remain.
It's amusing to me that reta is the one that keeps showing up when things go wrong, yet everyone's attention lands on the bac water instead. I should look for another thread on here where this gets discussed, but my impression has always been that the grey space hasn't nailed the reta formulation the way it has with sema or tirz.

From what I've seen, it's only ever Reta, and only in bigger quantities, that turns cloudy or causes people trouble reconstituting, even when they're using H water — supposedly, naturally.

On top of that, there's a GB running right now through Ocean for that, along with testing. Since I wasn't confident about the brand, I committed to just half a case. Anyone who pokes around can track it down without much trouble. Looking back, I wish I'd gone for a full case, haha.
 
ColdSmoke said:

Question: why do we put faith in vendors for our peptides, yet not for the bac water? If they figure the customer will mix with their water, wouldn't it serve them well to offer something high quality?

Weigh what you pay against what you get.

What exactly does “trust” mean here? Testing is something people do constantly, so how much “trust” does that actually amount to.

Compare the two options: name-brand BAC water that’s ready to go immediately, versus unofficial BAC water whose safety is uncertain and which would have to be tested for every “batch”. Once you frame it that way, the choice is pretty damn obvious.
 
ColdSmoke said:

Question: why do we put faith in vendors for our peptides, yet not for the bac water? If they figure the customer will mix with their water, wouldn't it serve them well to offer something high quality?
You might assume that, but that assumption doesn't hold up. On this very site, vendors have warned against using their water with particular peptides because the PH is significantly off, and a different one contained entirely topical cosmetic grade ingredients. I don't recommend it.
 
So, when it comes to the supplier's BAC water, is the overall agreement that it's best avoided? From what I understand, this eliminates the "what if" scenario where the vial could turn cloudy. By taking that variable out and getting something like Hospira instead, does that reduce the chance of bringing in additional potential endotoxins?
 
DJ _Yus said:

So, when it comes to the supplier's BAC water, is the overall agreement that it's best avoided? From what I understand, this eliminates the "what if" scenario where the vial could turn cloudy. By taking that variable out and getting something like Hospira instead, does that reduce the chance of bringing in additional potential endotoxins?
That's right.
 
Back
Top