UghItsStupidNIHateIT
Explorer
TLDR: Do I need to throw out the peptides I mixed using Alpha and Omega brand BAC water?
I'm pretty new to this whole thing. A few months back when I got started, the person who sold me the kit also provided BAC water. I have no idea what brand it was, there was no label on it. After looking into things more, I went with Alpha and Omega brand BAC because I saw some good feedback. Just recently I found out about Hospira BAC water and picked some up. Do I need to discard the peptides I already reconstituted with the A & O BAC water? So far I haven't run into any problems, but now I'm a bit worried :-/ what would you do?
I'm pretty new to this whole thing. A few months back when I got started, the person who sold me the kit also provided BAC water. I have no idea what brand it was, there was no label on it. After looking into things more, I went with Alpha and Omega brand BAC because I saw some good feedback. Just recently I found out about Hospira BAC water and picked some up. Do I need to discard the peptides I already reconstituted with the A & O BAC water? So far I haven't run into any problems, but now I'm a bit worried :-/ what would you do?