BAC water in central Europe

Sethe

Explorer
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Wroclaw
I'm looking for reliable bac water. Hospira is the brand everyone recommends, but from what I've found, it seems like no sites will ship it to Poland?

Obviously I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount either, so does anyone know of sites that will send Hospira to central Europe, or are there any alternatives to Hospira that are reasonably good and available here?
 
Sethe said:

I'm looking for reliable bac water. Hospira is the brand everyone recommends, but from what I've found, it seems like no sites will ship it to Poland?

Obviously I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount either, so does anyone know of sites that will send Hospira to central Europe, or are there any alternatives to Hospira that are reasonably good and available here?
Is Water For Injection (WFI) available in Poland? It can substitute for bac water, and it stays good for up to 28 days. Some people here mix benzyl alcohol into WFI to prepare their own bac water. Sourcing Hospira within Europe appears to be quite a struggle. I did manage to obtain some in the UK, though it cost me a premium. Next month I'll be traveling around Europe, and I hope to grab some WFI along the way, since in the UK it's a prescription item.
 
Fostradamus said:

Sethe said:

I'm looking for reliable bac water. Hospira is the brand everyone recommends, but from what I've found, it seems like no sites will ship it to Poland?

Obviously I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount either, so does anyone know of sites that will send Hospira to central Europe, or are there any alternatives to Hospira that are reasonably good and available here?
Is Water For Injection (WFI) available in Poland? It can substitute for bac water, and it stays good for up to 28 days. Some people here mix benzyl alcohol into WFI to prepare their own bac water. Sourcing Hospira within Europe appears to be quite a struggle. I did manage to obtain some in the UK, though it cost me a premium. Next month I'll be traveling around Europe, and I hope to grab some WFI along the way, since in the UK it's a prescription item.
Which part of Europe are you located in? As for me, I ended up sourcing bac water from the very vendor that supplied my reta, and it does the job well.
 
Fostradamus said:

Sethe said:

I'm looking for reliable bac water. Hospira is the brand everyone recommends, but from what I've found, it seems like no sites will ship it to Poland?

Obviously I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount either, so does anyone know of sites that will send Hospira to central Europe, or are there any alternatives to Hospira that are reasonably good and available here?
Is Water For Injection (WFI) available in Poland? It can substitute for bac water, and it stays good for up to 28 days. Some people here mix benzyl alcohol into WFI to prepare their own bac water. Sourcing Hospira within Europe appears to be quite a struggle. I did manage to obtain some in the UK, though it cost me a premium. Next month I'll be traveling around Europe, and I hope to grab some WFI along the way, since in the UK it's a prescription item.
Right — water for injections and bac water are both available to me, but Hospira isn't, and since everyone keeps calling that brand the best, that's the reason I asked.

So I suppose non-Hospira or plain WFI works as well, thanks
 
They deliver to Poland, from:




Shop closed from May 8 – May 31





87a4a5f7ceb3841d093f6cf50ebf7bd7d1ed94898a0ba209abe7c5c4b5f5969a.jpg



www.reinsupplies.shop

That said, if you're going to use the peptides within 21 days, plain saline works just fine.

Slavic Lab is another place where you can get decent BAC water.
 

Attachments

  • 87a4a5f7ceb3841d093f6cf50ebf7bd7d1ed94898a0ba209abe7c5c4b5f5969a.jpg
    87a4a5f7ceb3841d093f6cf50ebf7bd7d1ed94898a0ba209abe7c5c4b5f5969a.jpg
    897 bytes · Views: 7
The forum has a fair number of scattered resources covering DIY BAC water. Check out a few of my posts if you want a pointer. Being based in Belgium, this solves my BAC issue and cuts my costs quite a bit.
 
Do not mix your peps using only sterile water or saline solution.

On their own, those products might last 28 days (after opening), but that does NOT hold once they are used for reconstitution and serve multiple drawings.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi from growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Please be safe.
 
Please do not reconstitute your peps with sterile water or saline alone.

On their own those products may keep for 28 days, but NOT once they are used for reconstitution and drawn from repeatedly.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Stay safe.
 
Scientific literature, Yanoshik-based researchers, and AI tools all indicate that saline can work as a peptide solvent and even shows some bacteriostatic action. I do accept that saline-based preparations do not keep as long, yet sources vary and give figures of 20 days or beyond.

Bacteriostatic water is a fairly recent fashion, only a few years old. In the past, saline was the usual choice. That said, Hospira's original product has outstanding specs, so I get the appeal. The trouble is that the genuine Hospira is out of reach for most of us, while other manufacturers' waters match saline in bacteriostatic performance and frequently come with pH that is either too high or too low – links to Yano's BAC water tests have been shared by someone here.

Certain peptides are so fragile that acetic acid or saline is the better solvent for them. Whenever you try a new peptide, it pays to verify this.
 
When I first tried peptides, I got BPC157 from a clinic in Thailand. The doctor who "prescribed" it handed me the vials, needles, and saline water. Every vial was meant to be used within one week

I'm not claiming this proves saline equals BAC water, or even equals Hospira, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again
 
Pin&Play said:

When I first tried peptides, I got BPC157 from a clinic in Thailand. The doctor who "prescribed" it handed me the vials, needles, and saline water. Every vial was meant to be used within one week

I'm not claiming this proves saline equals BAC water, or even equals Hospira, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again
If the vial stays in the fridge and you use proper aseptic technique, 1 week should be okay. It takes bacteria a while to multiply, and how much they grow varies by bacterial species.

Still, what's the benefit of taking that chance?

BAC costs almost nothing and is simple to prepare yourself.
 
The article covers the issue of fibril formation when cagriclinide is reconstituted, and it cautions against that. Does anyone have useful advice, plus details on where it can be bought?
 
DrPEPr said:

Pin&Play said:

When I first tried peptides, I got BPC157 from a clinic in Thailand. The doctor who "prescribed" it handed me the vials, needles, and saline water. Every vial was meant to be used within one week

I'm not claiming this proves saline equals BAC water, or even equals Hospira, but I wouldn't hesitate to do it again
If the vial stays in the fridge and you use proper aseptic technique, 1 week should be okay. It takes bacteria a while to multiply, and how much they grow varies by bacterial species.

Still, what's the benefit of taking that chance?

BAC costs almost nothing and is simple to prepare yourself.
Non-pharmacy-grade BAC isn't worth the money. Yano's tests showed it can have too little alcohol—or none—and its pH is problematic. That's why we advise against getting BAC from Chinese suppliers; it frequently breaks down peptides, especially delicate ones like Tesamorelin.

Hospira is the only one whose quality actually matches what you pay, yet you can't find it in every region.
 
Hello GeraltRedhammer,

Thanks for what you wrote here on GLP1Chat regarding Bac-Water and fibril formation. Could you share the address of your website so that I can place an order to Germany? Many thanks.
 
Mounjamen said:

Hello GeraltRedhammer,

Thanks for what you wrote here on GLP1Chat regarding Bac-Water and fibril formation. Could you share the address of your website so that I can place an order to Germany? Many thanks.
Cześć,

Nie handluję tym towarem. Hospirę nabyłem płacąc kryptowalutą, a przesyłka dotarła do Polski, więc do Niemiec też powinni móc wysłać. Zauważyłem, że wiele osób zachwala ten sklep. Robiłem tam zakupy tylko raz i nie było żadnych problemów:




Shop closed from May 8 – May 31





87a4a5f7ceb3841d093f6cf50ebf7bd7d1ed94898a0ba209abe7c5c4b5f5969a.jpg



www.reinsupplies.shop

Jeżeli natomiast szukasz tańszej wody BAC, sporo moich znajomych zaopatruje się w tym miejscu, choć na Yano nie natrafiłem na żadne opinie o nim: https://x-peptides.com/de/
 
DrPEPr said:

Please do not reconstitute your peps with sterile water or saline alone.

On their own those products may keep for 28 days, but NOT once they are used for reconstitution and drawn from repeatedly.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Stay safe.
Peter Magic, who works with Jano, holds a different view than you do.
 
Fostradamus said:

DrPEPr said:

Please do not reconstitute your peps with sterile water or saline alone.

On their own those products may keep for 28 days, but NOT once they are used for reconstitution and drawn from repeatedly.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Stay safe.
Peter Magic, who works with Jano, holds a different view than you do.
I don't share his view.

Non-sterile needles would likely work out okay as well... right up until they don't.

The real issue is this: what reason is there to accept that kind of risk from the start when avoiding it is so simple?
 
DrPEPr said:

Fostradamus said:

DrPEPr said:

Please do not reconstitute your peps with sterile water or saline alone.

On their own those products may keep for 28 days, but NOT once they are used for reconstitution and drawn from repeatedly.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Stay safe.
Peter Magic, who works with Jano, holds a different view than you do.
I don't share his view.

Non-sterile needles would likely work out okay as well... right up until they don't.

The real issue is this: what reason is there to accept that kind of risk from the start when avoiding it is so simple?
It seems to me that the thread's actual purpose is being overlooked here. Sure, when it comes to mixing peptides, Hospira is the gold standard — but the original poster pointed out that in some countries it's hard to get hold of, and they were looking for other options. Bac water from vendors has a terrible reputation, and so does the stuff sold on Amazon. If Hospira isn't available to you, then medical grade sterile WFI works perfectly well for reconstitution. Provided you follow sterile injection practices, it will last as long as 28 days in the refrigerator — that's according to Peter Magic, a chemist and the founder of Janoshik, which is the gold standard for peptide testing. You're free to disagree with him, of course, but I'd argue he's more than qualified enough to say so.
 
Fostradamus said:

DrPEPr said:

Fostradamus said:

DrPEPr said:

Please do not reconstitute your peps with sterile water or saline alone.

On their own those products may keep for 28 days, but NOT once they are used for reconstitution and drawn from repeatedly.

BAC stops bacteria and fungi growing. The alcohol is in there for a reason.

Stay safe.
Peter Magic, who works with Jano, holds a different view than you do.
I don't share his view.

Non-sterile needles would likely work out okay as well... right up until they don't.

The real issue is this: what reason is there to accept that kind of risk from the start when avoiding it is so simple?
It seems to me that the thread's actual purpose is being overlooked here. Sure, when it comes to mixing peptides, Hospira is the gold standard — but the original poster pointed out that in some countries it's hard to get hold of, and they were looking for other options. Bac water from vendors has a terrible reputation, and so does the stuff sold on Amazon. If Hospira isn't available to you, then medical grade sterile WFI works perfectly well for reconstitution. Provided you follow sterile injection practices, it will last as long as 28 days in the refrigerator — that's according to Peter Magic, a chemist and the founder of Janoshik, which is the gold standard for peptide testing. You're free to disagree with him, of course, but I'd argue he's more than qualified enough to say so.
Then we'll just have to disagree on this one.

As I already mentioned, plain WFI works just fine on its own. The catch is that peptide vials from vendors aren't necessarily sterile — finding cases of that doesn't take much digging — which means ordinary WFI won't stop bacteria that are already present from multiplying once you reconstitute.

My only point is that you ought to put a bit of benzyl alcohol (which is simple to get) into your WFI. That's it.
 
Back
Top