hensintheshed
Explorer
Funny thing is, after all my digging and reading the same advice repeatedly, the consensus boils down to "don't cut corners on this and take the chance" — use quality BAC water.
Still, it feels odd.. possibly since we just call it 'water' — £22 in the UK plus £4 shipping strikes me as absurd for 30ml of Hospira.
So I gave it a go.. picked some up from the vendor for way less.
Trial 1 was MOTS-C, no problems at all. The mixed solution sat in the fridge without turning to gel like I worried it would. MOTS-C is a stinging shot regardless, but I honestly couldn't tell any difference using this BAC.
Trial 2 — TB500, zero issues again!
Now the strange one.
Trial 3 — Tirz. It burns! I suspect a PH problem? Though that's purely a guess!
Anyone else run into something like this?
Still, it feels odd.. possibly since we just call it 'water' — £22 in the UK plus £4 shipping strikes me as absurd for 30ml of Hospira.
So I gave it a go.. picked some up from the vendor for way less.
Trial 1 was MOTS-C, no problems at all. The mixed solution sat in the fridge without turning to gel like I worried it would. MOTS-C is a stinging shot regardless, but I honestly couldn't tell any difference using this BAC.
Trial 2 — TB500, zero issues again!
Now the strange one.
Trial 3 — Tirz. It burns! I suspect a PH problem? Though that's purely a guess!
Anyone else run into something like this?