Bac Water — alternatives to Hospira

pepper56

Explorer
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!
 
At an online Apothek I came across some, yet which one escapes me since their shipping was limited to DE.

In many situations, B.Braun sterile water for injection performs very well, and sterile 0.9% NaCl for injection does too. 100% USP-grade benzyl alcohol is available in the NL. If you're at ease with aseptic techniques, making your own BAC is quite straightforward.

Other recent threads on this subject (complete with links) can be found by using the site’s search engine.

While you still have “no sources” status, I recommend avoiding source talk. With some patience and participation, you'll get it before long.
 
eidos said:

At an online Apothek I came across some, yet which one escapes me since their shipping was limited to DE.

In many situations, B.Braun sterile water for injection performs very well, and sterile 0.9% NaCl for injection does too. 100% USP-grade benzyl alcohol is available in the NL. If you're at ease with aseptic techniques, making your own BAC is quite straightforward.

Other recent threads on this subject (complete with links) can be found by using the site’s search engine.

While you still have “no sources” status, I recommend avoiding source talk. With some patience and participation, you'll get it before long.
Appreciate the tips — I hadn’t realized bac also falls under “source,” but you’re correct. ty
 
pepper56 said:

Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!
Honestly, you could talk any jury around. Shame you're stuck in Germany
 
ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
 
hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Are those things plastic? Could you simply pierce it using a syringe thick enough to pull the liquid without letting air in?

I haven't actually handled any, so I'm unsure what they're like. Just throwing it out there
 
hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.
 
pepper56 said:

Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!

I picked up a DIY kit from a German startup that lets you prepare your own bac water.

It includes ampuwa sterile water and benzyl alcohol, plus directions and all the supplies required.

They've also begun offering pre-mixed bottles, made fresh the same day they're sent out, using a technique that avoids contamination and doesn't require opening the vial (details are posted in their Tg group). Shipping is EU-only, and honestly it performs just as well as hospira.
 
eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.

WLBLD said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Are those things plastic? Could you simply pierce it using a syringe thick enough to pull the liquid without letting air in?

I haven't actually handled any, so I'm unsure what they're like. Just throwing it out there

I see where you're coming from, however the thought crosses my mind that once those ampoules are opened, they're exposed to airborne contaminants over time, so sterility isn't guaranteed at 100%.

On top of that, when the needle goes through the plastic, there's a contamination risk too.

So the more I mull it over, the less inclined I am to give it a go 😀

Llanitox said:

pepper56 said:

Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!

I picked up a DIY kit from a German startup that lets you prepare your own bac water.

It includes ampuwa sterile water and benzyl alcohol, plus directions and all the supplies required.

They've also begun offering pre-mixed bottles, made fresh the same day they're sent out, using a technique that avoids contamination and doesn't require opening the vial (details are posted in their Tg group). Shipping is EU-only, and honestly it performs just as well as hospira.
Do you happen to know whether they deliver beyond Germany? Could you DM me where you got it?
 
eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.
My search is for vials, yet the only options I come across require a tool in order to seal them.
 
flipperdosan said:

eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.
My search is for vials, yet the only options I come across require a tool in order to seal them.
Is Amazon available to you? I've had no problems with the KS-Tek I get from there.
 
hoobz said:

eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.

WLBLD said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Are those things plastic? Could you simply pierce it using a syringe thick enough to pull the liquid without letting air in?

I haven't actually handled any, so I'm unsure what they're like. Just throwing it out there

I see where you're coming from, however the thought crosses my mind that once those ampoules are opened, they're exposed to airborne contaminants over time, so sterility isn't guaranteed at 100%.

On top of that, when the needle goes through the plastic, there's a contamination risk too.

So the more I mull it over, the less inclined I am to give it a go 😀

Llanitox said:

pepper56 said:

Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!

I picked up a DIY kit from a German startup that lets you prepare your own bac water.

It includes ampuwa sterile water and benzyl alcohol, plus directions and all the supplies required.

They've also begun offering pre-mixed bottles, made fresh the same day they're sent out, using a technique that avoids contamination and doesn't require opening the vial (details are posted in their Tg group). Shipping is EU-only, and honestly it performs just as well as hospira.
Do you happen to know whether they deliver beyond Germany? Could you DM me where you got it?
If you pull from a puncture and then transfer it into a fresh sterile vial, though? That might be an option when nothing else is on hand. Skip the air since it was just drawn and the new sterile vial is clean. I haven't given this a go myself — just brainstorming a possible solution for you 🙂
 
Ran into the exact same issue here in Germany, so I ended up mixing my own... Ampuwa 50ml + Benzylalcohol -> homemade Bac Water. The PH lands close to what Hospira gives. Reconstituted Reta and KLOW with it - no problems with either.

With peptides that get used up faster (MOTS-C, for example) my plan is to skip the alcohol and just use sterile water. As long as it's handled propperly it should hold up for a few days.

(Ampuwa costs very little, definitely worth checking out)
 
Genetek, available through India Mart. 100 ampoules run $60. I went with 50 for $50, though. Shipping is included. STG group had it tested and the quality checks out.

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Contact with air isn't a concern. Five minutes to open it, mix your reconstitution, and the leftover goes in the trash. As long as you don't save what's left for another time, you're fine.
 
eidos said:


How long does it take them to reply? I requested a quote two days ago, I verified my address, but nothing since. Thanks

Click to expand...
The first few I contacted did the same. After that I reached out to around 6-8 (or 6-7? 😂) and many answers came back several hours afterward. In my opinion, if it's Genetek then it's the same product regardless, so messaging 12 or more and going with whichever offers the lowest price is fine. Producing counterfeit ampoules just to sell them doesn't strike me as a profitable venture. Still, as ever, buyer beware. Every one of them will negotiate.
 
headward said:


Same with the first couple I messaged. Then I messaged like 6-8 (or 6-7? 😂) and got a lot of replies hours later.. Imho, it's all the same stuff as long as it's Genetek, so you can message a dozen or more, and pick the one with the best deal. I don't think there's money to be made making fake ampoules to sell. But as always, buyer beware. They are all up for negotiation.

Click to expand...

Thanks
 
WLBLD said:

hoobz said:

eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.

WLBLD said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Are those things plastic? Could you simply pierce it using a syringe thick enough to pull the liquid without letting air in?

I haven't actually handled any, so I'm unsure what they're like. Just throwing it out there

I see where you're coming from, however the thought crosses my mind that once those ampoules are opened, they're exposed to airborne contaminants over time, so sterility isn't guaranteed at 100%.

On top of that, when the needle goes through the plastic, there's a contamination risk too.

So the more I mull it over, the less inclined I am to give it a go 😀

Llanitox said:

pepper56 said:

Hi all, Hospira Bac-Water is really difficult to obtain here in germany, so I wanted to ask my fellow german or european members straight away: which alternatives are worth using?

Vielen Dank fürs antworten!!

I picked up a DIY kit from a German startup that lets you prepare your own bac water.

It includes ampuwa sterile water and benzyl alcohol, plus directions and all the supplies required.

They've also begun offering pre-mixed bottles, made fresh the same day they're sent out, using a technique that avoids contamination and doesn't require opening the vial (details are posted in their Tg group). Shipping is EU-only, and honestly it performs just as well as hospira.
Do you happen to know whether they deliver beyond Germany? Could you DM me where you got it?
If you pull from a puncture and then transfer it into a fresh sterile vial, though? That might be an option when nothing else is on hand. Skip the air since it was just drawn and the new sterile vial is clean. I haven't given this a go myself — just brainstorming a possible solution for you 🙂
Thanks! My plan is to use indiamart to get Genetek. Where I am, I picked up sterile water for injection, and I also placed an order for benzyl alcohol at 99.9% purity. That way I can attempt homemade BAC as well and compare how both choices turn out.
 
flipperdosan said:

eidos said:

hoobz said:

ultima thule said:

Genetek matches Hospira in grade. Indiamart carries it. On top of that, it costs far less than Hospira.
But these come as 10mg ampoules, correct? The type you snap open, leaving the contents exposed to air?

I had thought about going that route since it's really inexpensive in India, yet those ampoules made me hesitant.
Get sterile vials, then move what's inside the ampoule into those vials.
My search is for vials, yet the only options I come across require a tool in order to seal them.
I picked up some sterile vials made by KS-tek on Aliexpress, after seeing a few people here suggest them. They should show up shortly — once they do, I'll give them a try and report back on how it turns out.
 
Back
Top