Automatic Injection Pens

kilimci33

Explorer
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Bavaria
Hi, I used to be on prescription Wegovy, and the automatic injection pens with 32G 4mm needles are what I'm really accustomed to. I'm about to move over to reta and KLOW80, and honestly, using pens rather than syringes is much more my preference. I'm based in Germany—does anyone have suggestions for pens?
 
Gansulin and Convipen share the same design, with Convipen typically costing 10-15$ less than Gansulin.

From what I've come across, none of them can compare to how convenient the Eli Lilly single dose autos are.
 
These just arrived for me!





0e7ff214b0968600b012fecfe099c2ef70d0dd05db5ade8824729b5571213498.webp
 
The Wegovy pen does not qualify as an automatic. Any standard V2 and V3 will work.

Should you still want an auto, Gansulin and Convipen are good options, as has been mentioned here previously.

With KLOW (and GHK-CU generally), I recommend the 8mm pen needles. The sting will be MUCH less than with the 4mm.
 
maokai said:

Gansulin and Convipen share the same design, with Convipen typically costing 10-15$ less than Gansulin.

From what I've come across, none of them can compare to how convenient the Eli Lilly single dose autos are.
From what I recall, Broken Chef said Savvios come from Lilly. Assuming that's true, I'm curious whether they perform just as well—though logically, they ought to be (?)
 
BBA1969 said:


Convipen is a brand. If you have to push all the way to get the full injection, it's a manual.

Autos are spring loaded, you just "pull the trigger" and hold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2TX3JyqZs&t=40s&pp=ygUYcGVwdGlkZSBjcml0aWMgYXV0b21hdGlj

Click to expand...
There's a difference between automatic and fully automatic. The ones referred to as automatic in this context only drive the plunger for you, while you still have to put the needle in yourself. With fully automatic devices, the needle goes in on its own as well. Wegovy/Mounjaro pens that aren't Kwikpens fall into the fully automatic category.

@kilimci33
 
laansasa said:

maokai said:

Gansulin and Convipen share the same design, with Convipen typically costing 10-15$ less than Gansulin.

From what I've come across, none of them can compare to how convenient the Eli Lilly single dose autos are.
From what I recall, Broken Chef said Savvios come from Lilly. Assuming that's true, I'm curious whether they perform just as well—though logically, they ought to be (?)
Correct, Lilly produces Savvios. Generic cartridges fit them, and for my entire stack I go with 6mm needles. They're great.
 
PurpleSage said:

laansasa said:

maokai said:

Gansulin and Convipen share the same design, with Convipen typically costing 10-15$ less than Gansulin.

From what I've come across, none of them can compare to how convenient the Eli Lilly single dose autos are.
From what I recall, Broken Chef said Savvios come from Lilly. Assuming that's true, I'm curious whether they perform just as well—though logically, they ought to be (?)
Correct, Lilly produces Savvios. Generic cartridges fit them, and for my entire stack I go with 6mm needles. They're great.
I haven't given them a shot yet because they cost more than all the Vs do. Perhaps it's time I did!
 
The problem is that there are various pens and different prices, so deciding which one and where to get it is hard.
 
PurpleSage said:

laansasa said:

maokai said:

Gansulin and Convipen share the same design, with Convipen typically costing 10-15$ less than Gansulin.

From what I've come across, none of them can compare to how convenient the Eli Lilly single dose autos are.
From what I recall, Broken Chef said Savvios come from Lilly. Assuming that's true, I'm curious whether they perform just as well—though logically, they ought to be (?)
Correct, Lilly produces Savvios. Generic cartridges fit them, and for my entire stack I go with 6mm needles. They're great.
In my view, the pens manufactured by large pharmaceutical companies are all top-notch. They're genuine medical devices, designed by firms that understand what they're doing, and built through FDA-approved procedures. If they weren't manual, I would have picked up one of those options (HumaPens Savvio, Luxura, Ergo by Lilly, AllStar by Sanofi, and so on). Because of that, I went with Convipens instead — they're a more affordable take on the Gansulin pen (both rely on the ServoPen platform), which has a solid reputation for quality, and they're automatic.

It turns out Convipens became inexpensive because the Bangladesh government heavily subsidized them for the country's diabetic population. Naturally, people began smuggling them out for the peptide community instead. Over in Bangladesh, they go for around $5. Rumor has it that this channel is being shut down, though. So if you can still get one, do it.
 
Orlandolover said:

boytres said:

Orlandolover said:

These just arrived for me!





View attachment 10259

RaveBaddie said:

Orlandolover said:

These just arrived for me!





View attachment 10259
Could you tell me where you got those Convipens? They look great.

👀
I don't know if I'm permitted to, right? If this isn't considered sourcing, it was apeps in the UK.
Appreciate it! 😁

Since it's a supply rather than a pep, I figure this doesn't count.

Shame that Europe isn't included in their shipping 😢
 
There's a person named Captain based in Germany, I believe he's active on this forum, who offers supplies — Convipen/Gansulin among them, plus occasionally other pen models — along with cartridges, needles, bac, filters, essentially the full range of what you'd need.
 
Orlandolover said:

boytres said:

Orlandolover said:

These just arrived for me!





View attachment 10259

RaveBaddie said:

Orlandolover said:

These just arrived for me!





View attachment 10259
Could you tell me where you got those Convipens? They look great.

👀
I don't know if I'm permitted to, right? If this isn't considered sourcing, it was apeps in the UK.
It's quite possible you're correct. I'm also looking to get some pens 🤦🏼‍♂️
 
Back
Top