Austria Anyone from Austria?

Gohengrin

Explorer
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
Ich würde gerne wissen, ob es hier Leute aus Österreich gibt.

Schreib mir, woher du kommst und woran du forschst. 🙂
 
Servus! Great to find others from this country. My current stack includes reta, cjc/ipamorelin and ghk-cu. Down the line, I might look into hgh as well
 
I never got my IGF-1 levels checked, so I can't say whether it's working. What I can say is that my sleep has improved. Beyond that, I haven't seen any major changes.
 
Yes, I use it for every advantage that comes with higher gh/igf1 — better sleep, fat reduction, gym gains, and so on — at 200mcg of each per day. The issue with GH secretagogues is that they can never really match the power of injecting actual GH; the effects are far gentler and results come more slowly, particularly for younger individuals whose GH levels are not already low. On top of that, they are not significantly less expensive than real GH. Once the vials I still have are used up, I doubt I will go back to them.
 
Before moving on to HGH, I wanted to give tesa or ipa a shot first and check how my body reacts. Should there be no effect, then I'll switch to hgh.

Where can you source it?

Also, which part of the country are you based in?
 
MK677 packs more punch than Tesa, but since it's an oral compound, the appetite stimulation it brings can get in the way of losing weight — that's why I'd rank Tesa as the top injectable secretagogue.

Originally from Egypt, I'm now an international student in Linz working on AI 🙂 Back then I'd ride the train all the way to Passau just to collect my Mounjaro rezept, since prices there were way lower.

For peptides, I buy from a Chinese supplier I came across on this forum — the rates are pretty decent — and I settle payments in bitcoin through Revolut.

Sharing my source with you would be no problem at all; gatekeeping isn't my thing. The issue is my account is still too new, and it seems I'm not yet permitted to talk about sources if I want my post/comment approved 🙁 Once that restriction lifts, I'll pass it along.

How about you? My guess is you're based in Tirol?
 
I split my time between AT and CH; on the Austrian side, I’m around Innsbruck. KLOW is what I take most regularly, but I’m currently exploring DSIP along with Ipa/Tesa/CJC with the goal of improving sleep quality. I’m just starting out with peptides, and further down the line I’d also like to investigate Epithalon and peptides associated with cognitive advantages and long-term brain health.

One shipment was stopped by customs, but after that I still got a delivery into Tirol via a German "Paketshop". Since the "prrof of concept" got through, I’m now considering my second order.
 
My forebears, the Salzburgers, arrived in Georgia (a US state) during 1734, having left Austria. Would that qualify? 😛

At some stage I'd like to travel there for a visit.
 
Back
Top