Australian users: what NAD doses are you running?

I haven't personally tried NAD, so I can't comment on outcomes, but I have used the glow peptides on their own. The typical subq NAD amounts that get mentioned are beginning near 20-50mg and building up to 50-100mg, usually a few times per week instead of injecting every day. If you push it too fast it may sting, so the common recommendation is to take it slow.
 
Slaverty said:

Anyone in Australia here who's on NAD? I'm considering adding it alongside the Glow stack. What's your injection frequency and dose, and what results have you seen?
2.5 weeks into my NAD run now. First dose was 25mg, no problems at all, then I kept increasing until I hit 200mg. That amount did not sit well with me: light headed, headache, and it felt like I might black out. Keep in mind I'm a big guy.

Pep-pedia lists 250-500 mg, but to me that seems crazy .... my plan is to go back down to 100 mg, taken twice per week.

Be careful about the injection site with NAD. Roughly a week ago I put 125mg into my left glute cheek, and it left a spot deep in the muscle that hurt badly whenever I sat a certain way. At moments it was like a sharp dog bite - a real pita, pun intended. It's still a bit sore as well.

My quads handle it fine, and my stomach area does too. Same as Motc - I'd very strongly advise against putting it in your delts .

Any benefits so far? meh - not really - though I'm only 2.5 weeks in and dosing twice a week....also I ran ss31 for about 4 weeks before starting this - and I'm stacking 5amino 1mq alongside it.. I'm a 60 yr old guy....from what I've read, older people get the most out of it.
 
Riviera said:

Slaverty said:

Anyone in Australia here who's on NAD? I'm considering adding it alongside the Glow stack. What's your injection frequency and dose, and what results have you seen?
2.5 weeks into my NAD run now. First dose was 25mg, no problems at all, then I kept increasing until I hit 200mg. That amount did not sit well with me: light headed, headache, and it felt like I might black out. Keep in mind I'm a big guy.

Pep-pedia lists 250-500 mg, but to me that seems crazy .... my plan is to go back down to 100 mg, taken twice per week.

Be careful about the injection site with NAD. Roughly a week ago I put 125mg into my left glute cheek, and it left a spot deep in the muscle that hurt badly whenever I sat a certain way. At moments it was like a sharp dog bite - a real pita, pun intended. It's still a bit sore as well.

My quads handle it fine, and my stomach area does too. Same as Motc - I'd very strongly advise against putting it in your delts .

Any benefits so far? meh - not really - though I'm only 2.5 weeks in and dosing twice a week....also I ran ss31 for about 4 weeks before starting this - and I'm stacking 5amino 1mq alongside it.. I'm a 60 yr old guy....from what I've read, older people get the most out of it.
Strange — a mate of mine quit using NAD that came from a compounding pharmacy and handed over the few unopened vials since it left him feeling dizzy; he told me he nearly blacked out. I still haven't given it a go.
 
I take nad on a consistent basis and would strongly suggest it. There's a widely shared approach I came across in several spots, and it performs nicely:

week 1: 25mg, 2 to 3 times weekly

then 50mg on the same schedule

then 100mg on the same schedule, continuing until you finish the cycle you want.

For me 100mg felt like too much, so I stick with 75mg and that suits me well. That said, I've come to realise I'm pretty sensitive to peps (and to meds overall), and I find that the minimum dose, or somewhere near it, is enough for me in most cases.
 
78monk said:

I take nad on a consistent basis and would strongly suggest it. There's a widely shared approach I came across in several spots, and it performs nicely:

week 1: 25mg, 2 to 3 times weekly

then 50mg on the same schedule

then 100mg on the same schedule, continuing until you finish the cycle you want.

For me 100mg felt like too much, so I stick with 75mg and that suits me well. That said, I've come to realise I'm pretty sensitive to peps (and to meds overall), and I find that the minimum dose, or somewhere near it, is enough for me in most cases.
Same approach here, past and present — except I keep it at 100mg on alternate days.
 
I gradually increased until I reached 200mg. Sure, the NAD rush hits you in the beginning—that's typical—but it fades after a handful of sessions. The key is to inject into a very fatty spot and go extremely slowly. I stack NAD+ with SS-31, and once that's done I'll keep going with MOTS-c as well.
 
Riviera said:

Slaverty said:

Anyone in Australia here who's on NAD? I'm considering adding it alongside the Glow stack. What's your injection frequency and dose, and what results have you seen?
2.5 weeks into my NAD run now. First dose was 25mg, no problems at all, then I kept increasing until I hit 200mg. That amount did not sit well with me: light headed, headache, and it felt like I might black out. Keep in mind I'm a big guy.

Pep-pedia lists 250-500 mg, but to me that seems crazy .... my plan is to go back down to 100 mg, taken twice per week.

Be careful about the injection site with NAD. Roughly a week ago I put 125mg into my left glute cheek, and it left a spot deep in the muscle that hurt badly whenever I sat a certain way. At moments it was like a sharp dog bite - a real pita, pun intended. It's still a bit sore as well.

My quads handle it fine, and my stomach area does too. Same as Motc - I'd very strongly advise against putting it in your delts .

Any benefits so far? meh - not really - though I'm only 2.5 weeks in and dosing twice a week....also I ran ss31 for about 4 weeks before starting this - and I'm stacking 5amino 1mq alongside it.. I'm a 60 yr old guy....from what I've read, older people get the most out of it.
Thanks for the tip about where to inject. I'll definitely do as you say.
 
I get the sense I'm the odd one out on this board — I'm on NAD plus MOTS-C, and honestly neither one has done anything noticeable for me. My NAD protocol is 150mg total (50mg per injection, 3 times weekly), while the MOTS-C side is 15mg (5mg per shot, 3 times weekly).
 
Bigbacklifter said:

I get the sense I'm the odd one out on this board — I'm on NAD plus MOTS-C, and honestly neither one has done anything noticeable for me. My NAD protocol is 150mg total (50mg per injection, 3 times weekly), while the MOTS-C side is 15mg (5mg per shot, 3 times weekly).

Slaverty said:


Is anyone out there using NAD? I am thinking about using it with the Glow stack. How often and how much are you pinning, and what sort of results did you have.

Click to expand...
Both are good options. My routine is 75mg from Monday through Friday. This week, though, I've made a change and added MotsC to my stack. That means NAD+ every other day and MotsC every other day. My plan is to run this Monday through Saturday.

On top of that, I use Klow almost every day at 15iu, which comes to 2.5mg ghkcu, plus .5 of tb bpc KPV.

Best of luck
 
Today was my first NAD+ injection. 25mg, and I'll repeat it on Friday. Each week I'll add 25mg until reaching 100mg. This comes from information I found on peppedia and peptidefox.
 
Back
Top