Australia shipments put on hold for now?

MG9550

Explorer
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Over the last 2 weeks I've talked with several vendors, and every single one said they had stopped sending anything to Australia — they wouldn't even accept an order from me.

Is this happening because of the May Day holidays and a backlog of orders, or is there some other situation in Australia?
 
I heard about recent delays. Still, kits showed up today, roughly 1 month after ordering from erp.

Problem is, I'm not sure what I received.




ERP Kits not matching COA?



So tirz 60, ghkcu 100 and tesa 10 kits from ERP... The T60 batch number is different from the COA. The CU100 kit has no batch number, and its cap is red, but the COA photo displays clear transparent caps. For TSM10, there is no COA listed on the website. Why advertise COAs like this if they mean...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
So far I’ve made 2 orders from China.

My first arrived after 10 days.

My second showed up in 8 days!

Both of those were placed within the past month.

I put in another order today, and the vendor said nothing about any problems.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

So far I’ve made 2 orders from China.

My first arrived after 10 days.

My second showed up in 8 days!

Both of those were placed within the past month.

I put in another order today, and the vendor said nothing about any problems.
Glad to hear that! Would you be willing to tell me which vendor(s) you used?
 
Hey man,

About 2 weeks back, I placed an order with Aria at HPT.

Yesterday the package showed up.

A 2nd parcel from HKMS, their sister company, has been sitting at customs for the last 2 days (the Aus post tracker says label created and approved, but Aus Post hasn't received it yet)

MG9550 said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

So far I’ve made 2 orders from China.

My first arrived after 10 days.

My second showed up in 8 days!

Both of those were placed within the past month.

I put in another order today, and the vendor said nothing about any problems.
Glad to hear that! Would you be willing to tell me which vendor(s) you used?
 
Back
Top