Blackmessa
Explorer
Evening everyone, I'm a 45M based on Australia's West Coast. My 20-year-old son—who's in the lean prime of his life, so I'm not sure how he even heard about it—pointed me toward this forum as a solid place to find info on alternative weight loss drugs. Anyway, obesity has been a battle for me since my early 30's: FIFO Mining work, a Divorce, endless all you can eat food in Mining Camps, 13+ hour workdays, and no motivation to exercise. Roughly 10 years of that led me to a gastric sleeve surgery, which turned things around for the better. It's been about 5 years since then; I rebounded quite a bit around a year ago, and since that point I've been spending a small fortune on Oz, Sema, and now MJ.
And now I am here
Hoping to pick up knowledge from people who've walked a similar path and are living a healthy life these days.
And now I am here
Hoping to pick up knowledge from people who've walked a similar path and are living a healthy life these days.