Australia 32m Aussie first timer

Tails94

Explorer
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
WA
Hi everyone, I dropped 70kg 5 years back, and for the last 10 months I've been using mounjaro, which took off another 15kg. Lately though, I've really been considering giving Reta a go. From what I hear it's amazing, and clearly a lot less expensive than Mounjaro.

Just dropping in to introduce myself, and I'm open to any tips anyone has🙂

Thanks
 
Tails94 said:

Hi everyone, I dropped 70kg 5 years back, and for the last 10 months I've been using mounjaro, which took off another 15kg. Lately though, I've really been considering giving Reta a go. From what I hear it's amazing, and clearly a lot less expensive than Mounjaro.

Just dropping in to introduce myself, and I'm open to any tips anyone has🙂

Thanks
That's seriously impressive, mate!
 
Tails94 said:

Hi everyone, I dropped 70kg 5 years back, and for the last 10 months I've been using mounjaro, which took off another 15kg. Lately though, I've really been considering giving Reta a go. From what I hear it's amazing, and clearly a lot less expensive than Mounjaro.

Just dropping in to introduce myself, and I'm open to any tips anyone has🙂

Thanks
That's fantastic, buddy — great job!
 
Back
Top