At what point does a Janoshik test become too outdated

johnny01

Explorer
Joined
Sep 12, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
south australia
I came across a bpc vial from some source, and the testing they show was done in 2025. Would that be seen as too old? I'm just starting to experiment with these, I have a prescription for monjaro, but I'm now a bit more at ease with trying something different for tennis elbow that has lingered for months, although the tests do look old.

What do the guys with more experience think?
 
If testing matters to you, then you ought to run it on your own (or team up with others).

What makes you certain that the vial you have comes from the same batch as that CoA from back then?

(matching cap color is not the correct response).
 
By the time the results reach you, they're already outdated. Results can even vary within a single batch.

Your best bet is to send 1 vial from your own kit for testing.
 
johnny01 said:

I came across a bpc vial from some source, and the testing they show was done in 2025. Would that be seen as too old? I'm just starting to experiment with these, I have a prescription for monjaro, but I'm now a bit more at ease with trying something different for tennis elbow that has lingered for months, although the tests do look old.

What do the guys with more experience think?
I'm not sure whether this holds true "down under", but for the US it would make a solid comparison.

Back when I bought my house, I brought in a 3rd party inspector who put together an inspection report on the property; that way I could spot, if not every issue, at least most of them before I went through with the purchase.

Had I simply taken the seller's word for it; this house is fine, nothing wrong with it, that report would have been useless.

In my view vendors 100% should test and hand over COAs, but those documents carry little value.

Your options are to run your own testing or to check out testing groups.

How old it is matters, but even more than that, where the COA came from is the most important thing.
 
johnny01 said:

I came across a bpc vial from some source, and the testing they show was done in 2025. Would that be seen as too old? I'm just starting to experiment with these, I have a prescription for monjaro, but I'm now a bit more at ease with trying something different for tennis elbow that has lingered for months, although the tests do look old.

What do the guys with more experience think?

Are you planning to purchase just 1 vial, or a kit containing 10 vials?

The odds are low that the item you intend to purchase came from the same batch that the COA says was tested. And regardless of whether the date were closer to the present, as earlier posts have pointed out, a vendor-provided COA is questionable at best and should not be trusted...
 
For peptides that move regularly, I'd want the COA to be no more than about 6 months old. When something is niche, though, the inventory probably has been sitting around that long anyway.

Take test undecanoate—not a peptide, just an example. The janoshik result for the batch I picked up was more than a year old. That makes sense because it isn't a fast seller and only a handful of vendors carry it at all.

BPC falls into the common category, so a stale test would make me suspicious.
 
Back
Top