At Last, I've Crossed Into Overweight

SITHRE said:

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Way to go on hitting this milestone!! 🎉 BMI may be a flawed metric, but I bet it feels good to at last fall inside that (extremely warped) category. 💪
100% — I'm at 247, and if you took away my extra muscle
0f289f1eaf84908d43f5d73c9d12d3a61ec6a717a46ae4f991f2439aa553e54f.gif


then I'd be sitting at 147 lol..
 
AcadiaPeptides said:

bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice work. I'm nearly there too, and I can't wait. Sure, the weight and BMI numbers matter, but getting there without all that anxiety? That's amazing!
Exactly! This is what I keep telling folks, but I don't think it lands. I've been up and down with my weight before, yet this time it came off so effortlessly and with absolutely no pressure—none at all! That's what makes all the difference.
 
Nice work! That is genuinely a huge milestone - I felt the same excitement when I hit "just" overweight too. These days I'm REALLY CLOSE to a normal weight, and naturally those final few lbs are dragging on way more than the first 60 did.
 
What a fantastic update! Well done!

Reaching the point where you're merely overweight rather than obese is a huge win!

Take time to mark the moment and keep loving life! 😄
 
bogardbilla said:

After 5 months of taking Reta, my BMI has dropped under 30. I'm honestly stunned that I've managed to reach this side at last.
Nice work! Since day 1, this has been the target I've been chasing. Right now my BMI reads 30.2, and the day I stop being classified as obese can't come soon enough. 😃
 
Back
Top