At last, I went ahead with it

Rtrain said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
I'm just wondering—what's a fair price for a single vial? Mine cost $150 for the first one too.
My approach is to buy in kits (1 kit = vials) so there's the option of sending a single vial off for testing. A T30 kit can be had for under $150 (plus shipping).

One vendor I checked had a domestic warehouse and was offering T30 kits at about $110 apiece, with $15 shipping on orders below $300.
 
Only a handful take PayPal. To be honest, figuring out how crypto works pays off—it opens up far more choices. I'm hopeless with that stuff, and a friend walked me through it, so on the next go-round I'll place the order on my own.
 
Rtrain said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
I'm just wondering—what's a fair price for a single vial? Mine cost $150 for the first one too.
Once you dig deeper, you can locate T30 kits (10 vials, 30mg apiece, 300mg altogether) through Chinese suppliers for roughly $100, plus $50 for shipping, and nearly all of them deal in crypto. You'll also come across US-based warehouses offering those same 30mg kits at $200 with $20 shipping, payable by credit card. Tela health is available at $166 monthly, regardless of dose, and that also takes credit cards. Don't rush to part with your cash before you've developed a really solid foundation of knowledge. READ, READ, READ. Turn learning into a pastime, and you won't regret it. All of that info and plenty more can be found out there. It's on you to uncover it. Best of luck....
 
myopicmystic said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
A 30mg kit presale is also scheduled for April
I went for the 30mg option. When I placed my order, it showed 4 days left before closing, but when I returned the following day to buy more, it had already shut. I regret missing the 60mg presale.
 
Oh! My status went up, so now I'm able to share this!

For individual vials I go with ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️ - every now and then they even carry Hospira BAC water. Plus, making an account on their site gets you a 10% off coupon code.

So far I've ordered from them 2 times. The 1st was a single Reta vial, just to gauge how my system would handle it after spending a while on Tirz. The 2nd was not long ago, once customs grabbed my initial China shipment lmao. That means I've got 1 Reta headed my way, which keeps me from falling behind on my schedule.
 
amosmylove said:

myopicmystic said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
A 30mg kit presale is also scheduled for April
I went for the 30mg option. When I placed my order, it showed 4 days left before closing, but when I returned the following day to buy more, it had already shut. I regret missing the 60mg presale.
Exactly the same here! I placed an order for 1, then figured I could afford to grab another, only to find it was already shut. Seems like it was a “small batch” — whatever that’s supposed to mean.
 
emeralpond24 said:

TeresaHip said:

Vriende said:

TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
Of course, I realize there is still plenty I need to pick up. Researching is something I will keep doing, no question. Just 2 weeks back, I hardly had any knowledge at all.
Getting into crypto isn't that intimidating once you dive in. What I'd suggest is experimenting with tiny sums first. I picked up a lot from errors I made while only risking a small "practice stash."
Should I start with alipay, or figure out crypto instead?
 
homebrew said:

emeralpond24 said:

TeresaHip said:

Vriende said:

TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
Of course, I realize there is still plenty I need to pick up. Researching is something I will keep doing, no question. Just 2 weeks back, I hardly had any knowledge at all.
Getting into crypto isn't that intimidating once you dive in. What I'd suggest is experimenting with tiny sums first. I picked up a lot from errors I made while only risking a small "practice stash."
Should I start with alipay, or figure out crypto instead?
Never touched Alipay, didn't need to.
 
homebrew said:

emeralpond24 said:

TeresaHip said:

Vriende said:

TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
Of course, I realize there is still plenty I need to pick up. Researching is something I will keep doing, no question. Just 2 weeks back, I hardly had any knowledge at all.
Getting into crypto isn't that intimidating once you dive in. What I'd suggest is experimenting with tiny sums first. I picked up a lot from errors I made while only risking a small "practice stash."
Should I start with alipay, or figure out crypto instead?
To pay with Alipay, you need an international debit or credit card. You also have to provide a scan of your passport.
 
Back
Top