At last, I went ahead with it

FarmgirlRebel said:

There's a single vendor I'm quite fond of, and they continue to accept Alipay, which is handy...but after you get the hang of crypto, it will certainly unlock additional options among vendors.
I used to know a guy who accepted simple payments, and then he vanished. My impression is that this was more common among re-sellers. For me it's kind of amusing — my first purchase was from a gear guy, then I switched to a reseller at roughly 1/4 the cost, and after that I went with a Chinese source for another 1/2 off… that last one only accepted crypto.
 
bbbilly said:

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00
how come the presale prices are so much lower than the ones shown for regular buying? sure, the 60 is out of stock right now, but i'd figure it's more of a group buy kind of thing compared to standard retail?
On top of that, pre-sale items come with no COA—you pay first and the test results show up afterward. Still, based on what I've observed, he typically shares a COA for it once it's done. I've never personally purchased from that source, since I've always managed to come across a cheaper or more reliable alternative.
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
For those of us too chicken to figure out crypto, that works out to 50cent/mg.
 
bbbilly said:

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00
how come the presale prices are so much lower than the ones shown for regular buying? sure, the 60 is out of stock right now, but i'd figure it's more of a group buy kind of thing compared to standard retail?

skeptick said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
For those of us too chicken to figure out crypto, that works out to 50cent/mg.
Alternatively, at the highest dose, that supply could last 10 months
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
 
WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
 
CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
 
WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
Over the past year or so, I've ordered from him repeatedly and have had no complaints about either the products or the service.
 
CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
Over the past year or so, I've ordered from him repeatedly and have had no complaints about either the products or the service.
Is that available through the standard site, or is it a different one?
 
WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
Over the past year or so, I've ordered from him repeatedly and have had no complaints about either the products or the service.
Is that available through the standard site, or is it a different one?
I used the online version, so I assume that's the standard site.
 
Dig deeper into crypto,, it really isn’t all that complex and it genuinely works out better for you as well as the seller.
 
WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
Once the sale has been running for a couple of days, maybe 3-4, they'll put up Janoshik test results. Across my last 4 orders, those results have never come back bad...
 
WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
The presale is live right now: 10 vials of 60mg for $298, shipping included. That works out to 50 cents per mg. You can get CN for roughly 50% less.. There's a US-based warehouse that takes credit cards. A steady option for anyone who'd rather not bother figuring out crypto.
 
Chopper said:

bbbilly said:

skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00
how come the presale prices are so much lower than the ones shown for regular buying? sure, the 60 is out of stock right now, but i'd figure it's more of a group buy kind of thing compared to standard retail?
On top of that, pre-sale items come with no COA—you pay first and the test results show up afterward. Still, based on what I've observed, he typically shares a COA for it once it's done. I've never personally purchased from that source, since I've always managed to come across a cheaper or more reliable alternative.
A Janoshik COA that can be traced will come a few days after buying...

jafo111 said:

Dig deeper into crypto,, it really isn’t all that complex and it genuinely works out better for you as well as the seller.
I've got that noted...
 
Nice one!

There was a lot of back and forth — ordering, calling it off, ordering again, cancelling once more, and in the end picking a supplier I felt confident about.

Still, the whole process taught me plenty.
 
Things can't be going too poorly for you — after all, you located this community.

From what I can tell, nearly everyone here shells out the rookie tax in the beginning, then eventually finds a rhythm that works.

Honestly, you're handling it well. Soon enough you'll be picking up crypto, moving it into a wallet, sending it off for pmt, saving transaction ids as proof, and you'll ask yourself why you put it off for so long.

Wishing you ongoing success on your grey peptide path.
 
I'm sort of holding out to find out whether Cain will run a Reta promotion. Truthfully, I'm not sure I truly require additional, yet it falls into that WTF bargain category. Based on what I've read around here, I suppose you can never have an excess.
 
skeptick said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?

WLBLD said:

CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
Are tests performed?
yes,
I didn't catch what was being discussed above—it's been a long day, ha ha.

Are you purchasing from them? The price looks roughly on par with other sellers
The presale is live right now: 10 vials of 60mg for $298, shipping included. That works out to 50 cents per mg. You can get CN for roughly 50% less.. There's a US-based warehouse that takes credit cards. A steady option for anyone who'd rather not bother figuring out crypto.
For my initial purchase, I've used Crypto in the past. Still, I'm not sure which US Warehouse accepts CCs 🙂
 
Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
I'm just wondering—what's a fair price for a single vial? Mine cost $150 for the first one too.
 
Back
Top