At last, I went ahead with it

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
 
TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
 
Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.
 
TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
 
TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
 
Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Yeah, do a bit more digging and you'll find a kit at that same price.
 
designing677 said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Yeah, do a bit more digging and you'll find a kit at that same price.
My research has taught me quite a bit
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
For those who don't want to take chances, it's a fairly good offer.
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
A 30mg kit presale is also scheduled for April
 
TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
PayPal isn't accepted by most... just be careful about scams
 
CNCCurrency said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit, shipping Monday, accepts cc, and shipping is free at 298.00
I appreciate that they had my back back when I was clueless!
 
Vriende said:

TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
Of course, I realize there is still plenty I need to pick up. Researching is something I will keep doing, no question. Just 2 weeks back, I hardly had any knowledge at all.
 
igottapee said:

TeresaHip said:

I’ve spent time observing and digging into things on my own. I kept an eye on Telegram to check out suppliers—how they talk to people and what folks are saying. Eventually I settled on one and put in my order for tirz. I regret not acting earlier, since right now I’m stuck paying $150 for a pricey vial from a local source. That is, unless somebody can point me to a person I could get a small vial from in time for next Thursday.

The supplier I went with accepts PayPal. It cost me a bit extra, but I don’t mind. Using crypto just isn’t something I’m ready for yet. It makes me nervous. LoL
PayPal isn't accepted by most... just be careful about scams
I'm being very cautious for sure. This individual has a solid following and excellent feedback. I pay close attention to details
 
BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00
 
skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00

Delivery is lightning quick.

Also, I figure since they already ran into that snag, chances are things will go smoothly for you... Fingers crossed...
 
There's a single vendor I'm quite fond of, and they continue to accept Alipay, which is handy...but after you get the hang of crypto, it will certainly unlock additional options among vendors.
 
TeresaHip said:

Vriende said:

TeresaHip said:

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
😢

Ruckus4519 said:

TeresaHip said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Could you share which vendor, so I can keep it in mind down the road?
Given how recently your account was created, that's likely off the table.

Still, $150 for 1 vial? Ouch.
Exactly! I was clueless before I began looking into things.

This whole thing is a learning curve. The main thing to keep in mind is that it costs far less than the brand version or what a telehealth compound would run you.

You're making progress.
Of course, I realize there is still plenty I need to pick up. Researching is something I will keep doing, no question. Just 2 weeks back, I hardly had any knowledge at all.
Getting into crypto isn't that intimidating once you dive in. What I'd suggest is experimenting with tiny sums first. I picked up a lot from errors I made while only risking a small "practice stash."
 
skeptick said:

BNLFL said:

There are a couple I use PP with, and several where I use Venmo.
Nexaph is running a presale on a tirz 60 mg kit — it goes out Monday, credit cards are accepted, shipping is free, and the price is 298.00
how come the presale prices are so much lower than the ones shown for regular buying? sure, the 60 is out of stock right now, but i'd figure it's more of a group buy kind of thing compared to standard retail?
 
Back
Top