asking for advice

sickocool

Explorer
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham
I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
 
sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
Nobody on this forum will offer guidance to someone under 18. At your age, this shouldn't be necessary at all!
 
sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
Dropped all the way down to 0.

GH peptides tend to be overhyped, because even people in middle age typically don't have a deficiency in that department. For someone who is 17, you'd get no upside whatsoever—just additional worries.

As for HCG, try asking AI about growth plates.
 
sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
My advice is to let your body handle things by itself before you go and mess yourself up.

There's already so much going on naturally when you're that age. Go split some logs—that'll help you more.
 
sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
Hold off until your system stops producing as much of everything as it once did. Before that point, peptides and similar things will only waste both your time and your money.
 
Skidude said:

sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
My advice is to let your body handle things by itself before you go and mess yourself up.

There's already so much going on naturally when you're that age. Go split some logs—that'll help you more.
You could likely find a site where you're able to look into this...
 
If only I could go back to being 17. Back then I'd be producing shower babies daily, with zero concern for peptide stuff. And I'd be pursuing women as well. Just putting that out there. Keep pushing forward
 
For those telling me to avoid this, I'm going ahead with it because it's necessary. HCG serves as a substitute for test, allowing me to address my low t without causing lasting damage.
 
Hmmm, I realize the responses you just got aren't what you were hoping for, but they genuinely deserve your attention. Still, perhaps we ought to start somewhere else: what makes you believe peptides — these or others — would do you any good? What problem are you actually trying to solve?

Nearly everyone here who uses peptides does it for a clear reason: to shed a lot of weight, sometimes in the obesity range, to deal with things that come with getting older, to bring down persistent inflammation, to slow down cognitive decline, or to alter body composition.

If a cocktail of peptides hasn't been recommended — or even better, prescribed — by your own care provider, then you're putting your long-term health on the line. A lot of peptides were never cleared for human use, nobody knows what they do over the long haul, and because you're sourcing from somewhere unapproved — the gray market — you could end up injecting toxins, heavy metals, or whatever infectious material happens to be in there.

Tell us what's driving your interest in peptides, and you may find people here more willing to hear you out and offer something more useful than a flat no.
 
A few pointers on lifestyle for building muscle, getting a 6-pack, and similar goals:




Thoughts on HGH



I'm considering beginning hgh, likely a low dose near 6-8IUs per day. I'm 18 yrs old and I just want to boost bonemass/musclemass and keep my growth hormone supply high for my overall health. I'm on Reta and i'll be monitoring my glucose, so i wont have the appetite to give myself...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

However, this kind of guidance also comes from men dealing with an Adonis complex or another unhealthy fixation:

The Adonis Complex: How to Identify, Treat and Prevent Body Obsession in Men and Boys

The Adonis Complex -- the groundbreaking book that first gave a name to this phenomenon and sparked nationwide interest in the subject -- identifies for the first time the symptoms and warning signs of this dangerous problem, including:

  • An obsession with exercise, sometimes to the exclusion of all other activities
  • Binge eating, anorexia nervosa, and bulimia
  • The abuse of steroids, muscle-building supplements, and diet aids
But perhaps more important, it offers readers an explanation of the underlying causes of the Adonis complex, together with hands-on advice for those who have experienced body obsessions themselves, or who see these problems in a boy or man they love...

The authors of The Adonis Complex want guys to rebel against those images, or at least see them for what they are: a goal unattainable without drug use.

Click to expand...
 
sickocool said:

I'm 17 right now, and I'd rather skip the whole "you're too young" response. Here's what I'm thinking about running:

cjc (no dac) at 500mcg every day

ipamorelin at 500mcg every day,

hcg at 1500 iu split into 3 doses per week, so 500iu each time

anastrozel at 0.25mg two times per week

I'd like feedback on whether these amounts look right, or if they ought to go up / down
Here's how I'd suggest you change your dosing:

cjc (no dac) - take off 500mcg

ipamorelin - take off 500mcg

hcg - take off 1500iu

anastrozel - take off .25mg
 
He’s going to go through with it no matter what. All the scolding in the world won’t change that. The actual question is whether he follows through or not. It won’t do any good unless he’s eating properly and training. That same money would be better used to double your protein and food intake.
 
Back
Top