sickocool
Explorer
I'm 17 right now, and I'm not interested in hearing that I'm too young or anything like that. I plan to go ahead with this, and plenty of you will probably warn me not to screw it up or say similar things, but I'm going to do it anyway. The hcg is what I'm using instead of test to address my low t, so I'd like advice on the dosages.
cjc (no dac) at 500mcg per day
ipamorelin at 500mcg per day,
hcg at 1500 iu total, given 3x a week as 500iu
anastrozel at 0.25mg twice a week
I want opinions on whether these dosages are good or if they should be raised / lowered
cjc (no dac) at 500mcg per day
ipamorelin at 500mcg per day,
hcg at 1500 iu total, given 3x a week as 500iu
anastrozel at 0.25mg twice a week
I want opinions on whether these dosages are good or if they should be raised / lowered