Asked AI to make a Trading Card of me for the Forum (with prompt)

Don

Explorer
Joined
Apr 30, 2026
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
I saw what @Gr33dyOctopus did and decided to put my own spin on it — a “Peptide Trading Card.”

So that everybody gets the same format, here’s the prompt I’m handing out. Just 3 fields need filling:

Forum Name:

Forum Activity Level:

Forum Level:

After that, ChatGPT pulls from whatever it knows/remembers about you and builds a trading card that’s personalized.

Drop yours in the replies, I want to see them 😆





4dae5888967c028c3778adb0204c7962870620070b08945da5d3331421367962.webp
 
Build me a lively, animated trading card for a peptide forum, personalized to who I am.

Draw on whatever you recall or have picked up from our earlier conversations: how my peptide path has gone, what I want from the gym, the compounds I bring up, my routines, unwanted effects, worries, tendencies to overanalyze, how I come across on the forum, the way I write, my focus on training and body composition, how I track health, my approach to bloodwork, and the style of my questions.

The only forum details I’ll hand over are these:

Forum Name: [INSERT FORUM NAME]

Forum Activity Level: [INSERT 1–10]

Forum Level: [INSERT FORUM LEVEL]

With that, turn me into a custom peptide-forum trading card.

The card should include:

  • Forum Name
  • Forum Activity Level
  • Forum Level
  • Card Name
  • Rarity
  • Character Type
  • Main Compound/Stack Themes
  • Main Goals
  • Funny Stats from 0–100
  • Special Abilities
  • Weaknesses
  • Forum Activity Status
  • A short roast-style flavor text
Keep the card amusing, tailored to me, a little merciless, yet still cool and complimentary.

Work from the details you already remember about me rather than asking for more. Where something is missing, fill it in with a creative guess based on my vibe and make it funny.

Visually, it should be a vivid, polished animated collectible trading card with a peptide forum / gym / biohacking lab look: peptide vials, molecule icons, bloodwork panel, mini fridge, shaker cup, gym equipment, forum UI elements, dramatic lighting, and readable card text.

Make it feel like something peptide forum members would want to post, compare, and laugh about.
 
83382b7313c9ff9ea622f0b87397f989220c9fdec4a4bbeee50afc2fa30a0133.webp


Hahahah! While I don’t match the white guy look, this avatar is seriously hot! I’m totally keeping it 🤣
 
Back
Top