Are there any testing groups for traceyfromqsc on TG?

KYRivianMan

Explorer
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Coxs Creek, Kentucky
I've been looking for places where people talk about Tracey's products, rather than only relying on his one-way Telegram channel that serves as the sole ordering method. Over the last few months I've placed 3 orders, and the few I've tested have all come back great so far. Testing solo, though, adds up in cost. Does anyone know of such groups? Thanks.
 
QSC’s continued success genuinely baffles me, yet it’s obvious the guy has a solid grasp of worldwide shipping, and that advantage appears to be paying off for him.

I’ve brought this up before in a different large QSC thread, but Meso is where QSC customers gather, even though Tracy isn’t around there anymore. QSC talk is pretty scarce on STG and FP, but you can still try asking about test groups on Meso, STG, and FP.
 
Qsc sells quality gh and is also promoting the quality of oils. 5oo unfortunate that he has repeatedly burned bridges with the peptide community.
 
Back
Top