Researcher6076
Explorer
I began losing weight on Sema, moved to Tirz, and these days I stack Tirz with Reta. Since I'm getting close to my target, I'm reducing the dose gradually, and the Tirz + Reta combo is helping me reshape how I relate to food. For roughly 2 months I've stayed at 2mg Tirz plus 4mg Reta, and I've been feeling ready to step down.
Over the past 2 weeks, though, my appetite has been crushed to an unusual degree — as if I'd doubled my dose! There's no nausea, no vomiting, no constipation, no diarrhea. Nothing unpleasant at all, only this intense appetite suppression. Eating has become something I have to push myself to do.
One thing that might explain it: not long ago I mixed up a fresh vial of Tirz. Then again, trying to recall the timing now, I can't actually confirm the appetite suppression lined up with the new vial. It's possible the older vial had lost potency while sitting in my fridge — but it never seemed to me like that vial had stopped working. Or maybe the new vial contained more mg than the label says.
Those are just my leading theories. What I really want to know is whether anyone else here has run into appetite suppression on SG1s that had no clear explanation.
Over the past 2 weeks, though, my appetite has been crushed to an unusual degree — as if I'd doubled my dose! There's no nausea, no vomiting, no constipation, no diarrhea. Nothing unpleasant at all, only this intense appetite suppression. Eating has become something I have to push myself to do.
One thing that might explain it: not long ago I mixed up a fresh vial of Tirz. Then again, trying to recall the timing now, I can't actually confirm the appetite suppression lined up with the new vial. It's possible the older vial had lost potency while sitting in my fridge — but it never seemed to me like that vial had stopped working. Or maybe the new vial contained more mg than the label says.
Those are just my leading theories. What I really want to know is whether anyone else here has run into appetite suppression on SG1s that had no clear explanation.