AOD help

L_Sara85

Explorer
Joined
Apr 25, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, Ca
I've tried 3 different methods for mixing aod, and it keeps coming out cloudy.

First I used straight bac. Then I tried acid combined with bac, and then acid, waited, and then added bac.

What mistake am I making...
 
Once mixed, AOD comes out cloudy.

This is one of mine, made with BAC water only.





1c539be97a58f75b7a2ac44d4482d052508c3d9fb13de7bb65a5cfc5df9044f8.webp
 
Cloudy aod has never happened to me....though I do always go for the 2 or 2.5mg vials....from what I've read, after adding the bac you should draw air out of the vial using the syringe so the vacuum stays intact....and it dislikes air....aod — don't shake the vial too vigorously
 
With 3ml of Hospira BAC water, I have never run into a cloudy solution problem. Another thing I do is let the AOD vial sit until it reaches room temp prior to reconstituting.
 
Back
Top