Anyone With Experience Injecting 5-Amino-1MQ?

Aterna13 said:

RicFlair said:

bay_area_schizo said:

RicFlair said:

wow, that completely dwarfs my 0.5 mg haha. Seems like I should ramp up my dose fast and find out how my body responds. What length of cycle are you planning? I've got 2 kits of 5-amino 5mg, so now I'm crossing my fingers that even if a full vial per day is needed, it'll still be worthwhile for me. @eidos
What's your experience at the .5 mg dose? I dropped from 1 mg down to .5 mg since my resting heart rate had climbed quite a bit and I was dealing with some nasty headaches 😞
to tell the truth, nothing really noticeable has come through for me. That said, roughly 60 minutes back I went ahead with a 1 mg dose, so from this point forward we'll find out how things shape up.
checking back in — what side effects, if any? I'm getting ready to start and would like to know.
so far no side effects have shown up for me, though my dose is still just 1 mg. To be honest, I haven't seen any results from it yet. One day I did go with 2 mg and it seemed like I had a bit more energy, but whether that's placebo I really can't say. I'll stick with it, keep watching, and raise the dose too.
 
Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
 
Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
 
PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
 
PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.

25Mg given subcutaneously

resulted in a minor lump
 
CandyCap said:

PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
Yep, a lump shows up and touching it hurts quite a bit for longer than 7 days. The shot itself goes smoothly, and the ISR only starts roughly a day later.

Once these lumps go down, I plan to mix in some BAC water with the injection and see what happens... lol
 
jmon1977 said:

I went with 10 mg/day (5mg in the morning, 5mg before working out). Really liked it. I used it to bridge my MOTS/SS31 cycles. My layout was:

Weeks 1-2: 25 mg NAD per day

Weeks 3-10: 50 mg NAD per day, 2 mg MOTS per day (I like this better than the big doses 3x/week) plus 4mg SS31 per day. I titrated MOTS and SS up during the first week and down during the last week

Weeks 11-12: 25 mg NAD per day, 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)

Weeks 13-14: 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)
Over those final weeks, was there any distinction you picked up on between taking it alongside NAD versus on its own? From what I gather, pairing it with NAD is meant to produce a solid additive effect.
 
PinKushn said:

CandyCap said:

PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
Yep, a lump shows up and touching it hurts quite a bit for longer than 7 days. The shot itself goes smoothly, and the ISR only starts roughly a day later.

Once these lumps go down, I plan to mix in some BAC water with the injection and see what happens... lol
If you're able, please report back on how it turns out. By the end of summer I'll have some of the HVY on hand. I've never used the pre-mixed aminos, so I'd like to find out whether adding a bit of extra dilution behaves the same way it does with powdered peps, or not lol
 
ftv10hb said:

PinKushn said:

CandyCap said:

PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
Yep, a lump shows up and touching it hurts quite a bit for longer than 7 days. The shot itself goes smoothly, and the ISR only starts roughly a day later.

Once these lumps go down, I plan to mix in some BAC water with the injection and see what happens... lol
If you're able, please report back on how it turns out. By the end of summer I'll have some of the HVY on hand. I've never used the pre-mixed aminos, so I'd like to find out whether adding a bit of extra dilution behaves the same way it does with powdered peps, or not lol
Once I manage to gather enough courage, I'll do it, haha. My own start was with the powdered amino version as well, though I never exceeded 10mg, and since I had no ISR, I figured this would likely be no different. FYI, the hue is noticeably distinct as well—it's really dark.
 
The synergy is definitely noticeable. My current routine:

SS-31: 10 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily)

5AM: 50 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily) (premixed 20 ml bottle at 100 mg/ml)

NAD+: 100 mg every morning on an empty stomach (MWF)

Sleep quality is great, though I only get 5-6 hours each night. I wake up at 5 without an alarm and don't need naps.

The only change I've had to make is cutting out SLU before workouts. It was simply TOO much energy!
 
latviantower said:

The synergy is definitely noticeable. My current routine:

SS-31: 10 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily)

5AM: 50 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily) (premixed 20 ml bottle at 100 mg/ml)

NAD+: 100 mg every morning on an empty stomach (MWF)

Sleep quality is great, though I only get 5-6 hours each night. I wake up at 5 without an alarm and don't need naps.

The only change I've had to make is cutting out SLU before workouts. It was simply TOO much energy!
At what mg did you begin SS-31?
 
Aterna13 said:

latviantower said:

The synergy is definitely noticeable. My current routine:

SS-31: 10 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily)

5AM: 50 mg every morning on an empty stomach (daily) (premixed 20 ml bottle at 100 mg/ml)

NAD+: 100 mg every morning on an empty stomach (MWF)

Sleep quality is great, though I only get 5-6 hours each night. I wake up at 5 without an alarm and don't need naps.

The only change I've had to make is cutting out SLU before workouts. It was simply TOO much energy!
At what mg did you begin SS-31?
I started at 2mg, but after that I looked up the clinical data for the branded version of SS-31 (Forzinity?). The usual protocol called for 10 mg per day. Odd how that lines up with 50 mg SA-31 kits suddenly being everywhere.
 
CandyCap said:

I've been wondering whether body weight influences how effective this is. Since people who weigh more tend to have higher NNMT levels, could it be that the individuals reporting no results are already at or near their target weight?
I started thinking about whether effectiveness follows a bell curve. I came across it being talked about for bodybuilding cutting phases. It also gets brought up in relation to obesity. I don't fit either group: I'm not a bodybuilder sitting at 8% body fat trying to shed the last bit before a show, and I'm not obese either — haven't been for more than 2.5 years. The 5-amino part caught my attention. My metabolic health is pretty good, and I don't think I'm lean enough to notice a difference.
 
PinKushn said:

ftv10hb said:

PinKushn said:

CandyCap said:

PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
Yep, a lump shows up and touching it hurts quite a bit for longer than 7 days. The shot itself goes smoothly, and the ISR only starts roughly a day later.

Once these lumps go down, I plan to mix in some BAC water with the injection and see what happens... lol
If you're able, please report back on how it turns out. By the end of summer I'll have some of the HVY on hand. I've never used the pre-mixed aminos, so I'd like to find out whether adding a bit of extra dilution behaves the same way it does with powdered peps, or not lol
Once I manage to gather enough courage, I'll do it, haha. My own start was with the powdered amino version as well, though I never exceeded 10mg, and since I had no ISR, I figured this would likely be no different. FYI, the hue is noticeably distinct as well—it's really dark.
@ftv10hb Honestly, I'm not willing to try it a second time. There's still a lump on my right thigh, and it's been almost 3 weeks since the shot. A few other people I've spoken with ran into the exact same problem. HVY even weighed in personally on what happened, and his advice was to avoid Subq entirely and stick with IM only, so that's the route I'd pick if I ever used it again. Some folks said IM gave them no trouble, but others ended up with that same lump...
 
PinKushn said:

PinKushn said:

ftv10hb said:

PinKushn said:

CandyCap said:

PinKushn said:

Rezwalker said:

Did 25mg on 2 back-to-back days

felt great

but these days I go with 5mg each morning on an empty stomach and it's working really well!

nice to have good energy at the gym while fasted

the 24mg of ephedrine hcl along with 200 mg caffein helps as well lol...
Did you administer that 25mg dose intramuscularly or subcutaneously? I've got HVY's 100mg 5A and at 20mg subq I'm experiencing pretty severe ISR.
From what I've gathered, the 100mg/ml versions tend to have quite a bite.
Yep, a lump shows up and touching it hurts quite a bit for longer than 7 days. The shot itself goes smoothly, and the ISR only starts roughly a day later.

Once these lumps go down, I plan to mix in some BAC water with the injection and see what happens... lol
If you're able, please report back on how it turns out. By the end of summer I'll have some of the HVY on hand. I've never used the pre-mixed aminos, so I'd like to find out whether adding a bit of extra dilution behaves the same way it does with powdered peps, or not lol
Once I manage to gather enough courage, I'll do it, haha. My own start was with the powdered amino version as well, though I never exceeded 10mg, and since I had no ISR, I figured this would likely be no different. FYI, the hue is noticeably distinct as well—it's really dark.
@ftv10hb Honestly, I'm not willing to try it a second time. There's still a lump on my right thigh, and it's been almost 3 weeks since the shot. A few other people I've spoken with ran into the exact same problem. HVY even weighed in personally on what happened, and his advice was to avoid Subq entirely and stick with IM only, so that's the route I'd pick if I ever used it again. Some folks said IM gave them no trouble, but others ended up with that same lump...
Well that changes things—I had my mind set on SubQ, but now I need to think it over again.
 
eidos said:

It works really well. The tiredness from diabetes and Reta treatment is gone entirely. My daily dose is 5 mg injected under the skin. I went up to 10 mg, but it gave no extra benefit, and the decline afterward came on too fast.

During exercise I breathe more easily, lactic acid builds up less, and my heart rate sits roughly 10 bpm lower.

For mixing, I use sterile water for injection. Since it's a quaternary ammonium compound, it acts as an antimicrobial. When you flush the needle, be careful not to splash: don't inject while dressed in clothes you care about.

I've come across reports of people doing 50 mg per day (subcutaneously, not by mouth). From the research I've read, the dose-response curve plateaus early, under the human equivalent of 50 mg. Also, it may be a mutagen, so I wouldn't chance high doses. (Its color brings ethidium bromide to mind: perhaps that's what keeps me at a lower dose).

What fascinates me is the idea that this could bring homocysteine down and wipe out the epigenetic memory of fat cells, which would stop weight from coming back. We'll revisit this in a year or two.
So you're using it or used it alongside Reta?? I was actually curious about how the two combine.
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

eidos said:

It works really well. The tiredness from diabetes and Reta treatment is gone entirely. My daily dose is 5 mg injected under the skin. I went up to 10 mg, but it gave no extra benefit, and the decline afterward came on too fast.

During exercise I breathe more easily, lactic acid builds up less, and my heart rate sits roughly 10 bpm lower.

For mixing, I use sterile water for injection. Since it's a quaternary ammonium compound, it acts as an antimicrobial. When you flush the needle, be careful not to splash: don't inject while dressed in clothes you care about.

I've come across reports of people doing 50 mg per day (subcutaneously, not by mouth). From the research I've read, the dose-response curve plateaus early, under the human equivalent of 50 mg. Also, it may be a mutagen, so I wouldn't chance high doses. (Its color brings ethidium bromide to mind: perhaps that's what keeps me at a lower dose).

What fascinates me is the idea that this could bring homocysteine down and wipe out the epigenetic memory of fat cells, which would stop weight from coming back. We'll revisit this in a year or two.
So you're using it or used it alongside Reta?? I was actually curious about how the two combine.
Right now I'm on SubQ 5-Amino-1MQ alongside reta. I worked my way up to 5mg 2x per day — the first around 5-6 am, the second around 1-2pm. Based on what some other dosing sites say, that's a pretty high amount. According to others, it's still on the low side.

Speaking only for myself, it's helping me reach the deficit from reta.

I began Reta on 27.05.2026, so that's a month ago now, and then I added 5-Amino-1MQ into the stack. Today I walked my dog for 1.5 hours, as the sun was rising, in the heat. A month back (when it was still somewhat colder), I'd return feeling half dead. Straight to bed, and the whole day would be gone.

Now, after a cold shower, I'm at my desk getting some work done. It all began with 5-Amino-1MQ. In full disclosure, though, I also started SS-31. But the noticeable change kicked in with 5-Amino-1MQ
 
BlatantlyObviousXL said:

eidos said:

It works really well. The tiredness from diabetes and Reta treatment is gone entirely. My daily dose is 5 mg injected under the skin. I went up to 10 mg, but it gave no extra benefit, and the decline afterward came on too fast.

During exercise I breathe more easily, lactic acid builds up less, and my heart rate sits roughly 10 bpm lower.

For mixing, I use sterile water for injection. Since it's a quaternary ammonium compound, it acts as an antimicrobial. When you flush the needle, be careful not to splash: don't inject while dressed in clothes you care about.

I've come across reports of people doing 50 mg per day (subcutaneously, not by mouth). From the research I've read, the dose-response curve plateaus early, under the human equivalent of 50 mg. Also, it may be a mutagen, so I wouldn't chance high doses. (Its color brings ethidium bromide to mind: perhaps that's what keeps me at a lower dose).

What fascinates me is the idea that this could bring homocysteine down and wipe out the epigenetic memory of fat cells, which would stop weight from coming back. We'll revisit this in a year or two.
So you're using it or used it alongside Reta?? I was actually curious about how the two combine.
Up to this point, no problems.
 
RS has reached 40mg this week so far, split as 5-5-10-10-10, and their report is:

"Is this thing on?"
 
Back
Top