Anyone With Experience Injecting 5-Amino-1MQ?

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
 
Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Here you go. Let me break it down for the guy who said there's no discussion.

A 20ml vial at 100 mg per ml means 0.80 equals 80 mg per dose.

Those who get it, get it; those who don't, don't.
 
birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
 
Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Here you go. Let me break it down for the guy who said there's no discussion.

A 20ml vial at 100 mg per ml means 0.80 equals 80 mg per dose.

Those who get it, get it; those who don't, don't.
I appreciate it, that was a typo on my part. As you put it, IYKYK.
 
birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
It's all good. Everyone goes through rough days—I'm dealing with one right now.
 
Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
It's all good. Everyone goes through rough days—I'm dealing with one right now.
That's rough, I'm sorry. It's been a rough week for me too. My test got tanked by SLU-PP-332, and on top of that I just discovered an overdue traffic ticket!
 
Curious — which test did you end up tanking? I'm on daily slu-pp-332 injections myself. Also had to hand the State $741. Feels like we're mirroring each other's lives. lol

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
It's all good. Everyone goes through rough days—I'm dealing with one right now.
That's rough, I'm sorry. It's been a rough week for me too. My test got tanked by SLU-PP-332, and on top of that I just discovered an overdue traffic ticket!
 
Swamp Thing said:

Curious — which test did you end up tanking? I'm on daily slu-pp-332 injections myself. Also had to hand the State $741. Feels like we're mirroring each other's lives. lol

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
It's all good. Everyone goes through rough days—I'm dealing with one right now.
That's rough, I'm sorry. It's been a rough week for me too. My test got tanked by SLU-PP-332, and on top of that I just discovered an overdue traffic ticket!
I h8 the st8 bro

My testosterone levels ended up crashing, lol. From what I gather, SLU has that effect on men, especially at doses above 100mg and when you're running a big calorie deficit.

That said, for certain folks it might still be useful at 10-20mg taken orally. I'm thinking of people who aren't in a deep deficit, who've hit a plateau, or who are bulking and trying to keep fat gain in check.
 
birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

Curious — which test did you end up tanking? I'm on daily slu-pp-332 injections myself. Also had to hand the State $741. Feels like we're mirroring each other's lives. lol

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

birdwhacker said:

Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
Hearing the household pet give you dinner instructions hits different 😂

  • 0.08ml/8 units isn't a dose at all.
  • Nothing comes from the US; every bit of it is Chinese.
  • A 20ml bottle, yet your shot is 0.08ml? Make it make sense
  • Somebody is taking you for a ride — ten bottles run us $85 before shipping.
A moment of silence, please, for this one-vial soldier?
My finger slipped. What I meant to type was 0.80ml. Appreciate it. And take a seat — not everything originates in China. Know what domestic brewers are? $85 gets you a single 20ml bottle, and the quality beats anything you'd get from China.
Damn, domestic aminos completely slipped my mind.

My bad, you caught me during a rough stretch of the deficit.
It's all good. Everyone goes through rough days—I'm dealing with one right now.
That's rough, I'm sorry. It's been a rough week for me too. My test got tanked by SLU-PP-332, and on top of that I just discovered an overdue traffic ticket!
I h8 the st8 bro

My testosterone levels ended up crashing, lol. From what I gather, SLU has that effect on men, especially at doses above 100mg and when you're running a big calorie deficit.

That said, for certain folks it might still be useful at 10-20mg taken orally. I'm thinking of people who aren't in a deep deficit, who've hit a plateau, or who are bulking and trying to keep fat gain in check.
Every day I take 0.50ml. It comes from the same supplier I get my 5amino from. The concentration is 7.5mg/ml.
 
Trying to fine-tune my energy protocol, and right now I'm using SS-31 alongside NAD+.

For the last 2 weeks I've been pinning 5mg of SS-31 every day, and last week I added NAD+ at 25mg on MWF. My intention is to keep this going for several more weeks (possibly bumping NAD to 50mg) and then work MOTS-c in.

That said, 5 Amino has my attention. I'm torn between simply sticking with what I've already laid out versus adding 5 Amino on top of it.

Background on me: male, 44yo, I lift 3x per week, and my goal is body recomp.
 
thebonus said:

Trying to fine-tune my energy protocol, and right now I'm using SS-31 alongside NAD+.

For the last 2 weeks I've been pinning 5mg of SS-31 every day, and last week I added NAD+ at 25mg on MWF. My intention is to keep this going for several more weeks (possibly bumping NAD to 50mg) and then work MOTS-c in.

That said, 5 Amino has my attention. I'm torn between simply sticking with what I've already laid out versus adding 5 Amino on top of it.

Background on me: male, 44yo, I lift 3x per week, and my goal is body recomp.
From what I gather — and I'm still figuring this out myself, ha — pairing NAD with 5AM seems to work well, since the 5AM largely stops the NAD you're supplementing from going to waste in the body
 
Swamp Thing said:

5amino at 0.08ml per day. Sourced from a US supplier. Liquid version in a 20ml bottle. $85 with shipping, cheaper than the alternatives.
That price isn't terrible. I came across a different option: 20 ml at 50mg/ml. That works out to 1000mg in total, or the same as two 50 mg kits, and a 0.08 ml draw would give 4mg.
 
Hey

For my night shifts, I mostly went with 1mg of 5-Amino. Not long after dosing, a mild warmth would spread inside me, along with a big boost in energy. I have tried NAD+ in the past, and my experience there was an energy surge that lasted 2 or 3 hours, then a hard crash right after. 5-Amino didn't give me either that abrupt spike or the crash that came later. My preference went to 5-Amino.
 
According to a video from Josh Holyfield, those dosages are way too low.

My original plan was 25mg per day, which would use up a kit in about a week, but now I'm considering 50...

Any opinions?
 
I went with 10 mg/day (5mg in the morning, 5mg before working out). Really liked it. I used it to bridge my MOTS/SS31 cycles. My layout was:

Weeks 1-2: 25 mg NAD per day

Weeks 3-10: 50 mg NAD per day, 2 mg MOTS per day (I like this better than the big doses 3x/week) plus 4mg SS31 per day. I titrated MOTS and SS up during the first week and down during the last week

Weeks 11-12: 25 mg NAD per day, 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)

Weeks 13-14: 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)
 
RicFlair said:

bay_area_schizo said:

RicFlair said:

wow, that completely dwarfs my 0.5 mg haha. Seems like I should ramp up my dose fast and find out how my body responds. What length of cycle are you planning? I've got 2 kits of 5-amino 5mg, so now I'm crossing my fingers that even if a full vial per day is needed, it'll still be worthwhile for me. @eidos
What's your experience at the .5 mg dose? I dropped from 1 mg down to .5 mg since my resting heart rate had climbed quite a bit and I was dealing with some nasty headaches 😞
to tell the truth, nothing really noticeable has come through for me. That said, roughly 60 minutes back I went ahead with a 1 mg dose, so from this point forward we'll find out how things shape up.
checking back in — what side effects, if any? I'm getting ready to start and would like to know.
 
jmon1977 said:

I went with 10 mg/day (5mg in the morning, 5mg before working out). Really liked it. I used it to bridge my MOTS/SS31 cycles. My layout was:

Weeks 1-2: 25 mg NAD per day

Weeks 3-10: 50 mg NAD per day, 2 mg MOTS per day (I like this better than the big doses 3x/week) plus 4mg SS31 per day. I titrated MOTS and SS up during the first week and down during the last week

Weeks 11-12: 25 mg NAD per day, 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)

Weeks 13-14: 10 mg 5Amino (split dose)
I'm planning to try something similar. Are there any side effects I should be aware of?
 
The sole adverse reaction I experienced came from MOTS-C: if I used it too near a training session, I'd feel a bit short of breath. Once I moved it to the very start of the day, that issue disappeared entirely.
 
Back
Top