Anyone used Lipo (c) super shred/fat blaster?

Today was day 1 of Super Human Blend for me — no stinging whatsoever, which caught me off guard. My plan is to inject 40 units every other day until the bottle runs out, then judge how it affects my energy and workouts. Watch it burn like hell on the next pin 🤨
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Today was day 1 of Super Human Blend for me — no stinging whatsoever, which caught me off guard. My plan is to inject 40 units every other day until the bottle runs out, then judge how it affects my energy and workouts. Watch it burn like hell on the next pin 🤨
This blend has me interested. Let us know how it goes for you
 
Rezn8 said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Today was day 1 of Super Human Blend for me — no stinging whatsoever, which caught me off guard. My plan is to inject 40 units every other day until the bottle runs out, then judge how it affects my energy and workouts. Watch it burn like hell on the next pin 🤨
This blend has me interested. Let us know how it goes for you
I believe the absence of b12 is the reason? From what I understand, in lipo c it's the b12 that produces the sting, which is why lidocaine gets added.
 
CNCCurrency said:

Rezn8 said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Today was day 1 of Super Human Blend for me — no stinging whatsoever, which caught me off guard. My plan is to inject 40 units every other day until the bottle runs out, then judge how it affects my energy and workouts. Watch it burn like hell on the next pin 🤨
This blend has me interested. Let us know how it goes for you
I believe the absence of b12 is the reason? From what I understand, in lipo c it's the b12 that produces the sting, which is why lidocaine gets added.
Hmm, that's intriguing🤔
 
SHB hasn’t caused any stinging for me up to this point, and it contains l carn — which is odd, since l carn has previously stung me both in lipo c and on its own.

Still, I believe I’m getting more comfortable with the process. A pen finally arrived, and that has reduced the anxiety/stage fright I feel when injecting myself. I should have my thyroid tested again — my hands seem shaky, and I suspect that’s related. I’ll admit I haven’t had it checked since just before I began Tirz 😬 My meds likely need adjusting.

Today I took my 3rd SHB pin, then worked out 1 hour afterward. Before the shot today, I don’t recall feeling like working out — and if what’s happening is mostly placebo, I’m okay with that. It came across as a mild to moderate energy lift lasting about 3 hours. Was that just me being excited about finishing a painless pin, or did it genuinely draw more energy out of my body…eh 🤔
 
Unfortunately, a bit of googling taught me that l carn might not be a good idea for me, since it messes with the thyroid — T3 or T4. So long, L 😭
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

SHB hasn’t caused any stinging for me up to this point, and it contains l carn — which is odd, since l carn has previously stung me both in lipo c and on its own.

Still, I believe I’m getting more comfortable with the process. A pen finally arrived, and that has reduced the anxiety/stage fright I feel when injecting myself. I should have my thyroid tested again — my hands seem shaky, and I suspect that’s related. I’ll admit I haven’t had it checked since just before I began Tirz 😬 My meds likely need adjusting.

Today I took my 3rd SHB pin, then worked out 1 hour afterward. Before the shot today, I don’t recall feeling like working out — and if what’s happening is mostly placebo, I’m okay with that. It came across as a mild to moderate energy lift lasting about 3 hours. Was that just me being excited about finishing a painless pin, or did it genuinely draw more energy out of my body…eh 🤔
Every time I take Lipo-c, I get this urge to head straight to the gym and work off the extra energy. My guess is SHB would have a similar effect.

Appreciate the info. Let us know if anything else positive shows up as you keep going with this cycle.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Curious if anyone here has given lipo c super shred/fat blaster a shot? It's typically sold under the code LC526. I've used the standard LipoC with b before and had a good experience. Only a handful of suppliers seem to stock it. Would really appreciate any feedback!
I've got LipoC and super shred on hand. Last week I began at 50 units, injecting every other day for that first week. This week I bumped it up to 100 units of each, still every other day. The heart rate increase is definitely noticeable, but once it fades I hit a pretty rough crash.
 
I've been using fat blaster for roughly 1 month now. It burns. I stick to just .5ml.

I'm a fan of it.
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Today was day 1 of Super Human Blend for me — no stinging whatsoever, which caught me off guard. My plan is to inject 40 units every other day until the bottle runs out, then judge how it affects my energy and workouts. Watch it burn like hell on the next pin 🤨
What was your experience like?
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Unfortunately, a bit of googling taught me that l carn might not be a good idea for me, since it messes with the thyroid — T3 or T4. So long, L 😭
To develop thyroid issues from L-carnitine, you'd need to consume it in extremely large quantities.
 
Ray-Al said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Unfortunately, a bit of googling taught me that l carn might not be a good idea for me, since it messes with the thyroid — T3 or T4. So long, L 😭
To develop thyroid issues from L-carnitine, you'd need to consume it in extremely large quantities.
Wait, seriously? That would be fantastic if true — I really enjoyed using it, and pairing it with coffee made my mornings great. My routine was either 1000 mg by mouth, or occasionally injections of roughly 100 mg, 3 times per week.
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

Ray-Al said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

Unfortunately, a bit of googling taught me that l carn might not be a good idea for me, since it messes with the thyroid — T3 or T4. So long, L 😭
To develop thyroid issues from L-carnitine, you'd need to consume it in extremely large quantities.
Wait, seriously? That would be fantastic if true — I really enjoyed using it, and pairing it with coffee made my mornings great. My routine was either 1000 mg by mouth, or occasionally injections of roughly 100 mg, 3 times per week.
That's intriguing; I had no idea your intake was that high — I figured it only came from the blend. According to these references (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ and

https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Carnitine-Consumer


, the study population's circumstances appear to play a major role:

At 2 g/day: this amount has been studied in hyperthyroidism research as a way to lessen thyroid hormone effects. Still, that doesn't automatically mean it will reduce thyroid hormones or cause hypothyroidism in someone healthy.

At 3 g/day: you begin to reach the level where side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, vomiting, and fishy body odor turn up more often, per the NIH.
 
For roughly 7 weeks I've been on LC5000 L-carnitine 5000mg, taking 500mg daily. It stings like hell when it goes in. I can't tell whether it's making a difference, and I need to pair it with some carbs.
 
usmccruchy said:

Mr. Blonde said:

Curious if anyone here has given lipo c super shred/fat blaster a shot? It's typically sold under the code LC526. I've used the standard LipoC with b before and had a good experience. Only a handful of suppliers seem to stock it. Would really appreciate any feedback!
I've got LipoC and super shred on hand. Last week I began at 50 units, injecting every other day for that first week. This week I bumped it up to 100 units of each, still every other day. The heart rate increase is definitely noticeable, but once it fades I hit a pretty rough crash.
For Lipo-C and Super Shred, are the vials amber or clear? Any recollection?
 
Back
Top