Anyone used Lipo (c) super shred/fat blaster?

Mr. Blonde

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Curious if anyone here has given lipo c super shred/fat blaster a shot? It's typically sold under the code LC526. I've used the standard LipoC with b before and had a good experience. Only a handful of suppliers seem to stock it. Would really appreciate any feedback!
 
I picked up a super human blend recently on a whim, and it's still sitting unused 👍 I was originally planning to grab a Super Shred and stash it for those days I want to go all-out during training, but in the end I went with the super human blend.
 
A lot of discussion has gone around regarding liquid aminos such as Lipo-C and similar products, specifically that they aren't what they claim to be when sourced from gray vendors. According to test results that have come back, they're essentially dyed water. The advice I received was to buy only from compounded pharmacies, so I went with Defy Medical (hope I can say that here) and really liked it. That said, I've also come across information stating these amino blends require a minimum of 300-600mg/ml or more of L-Carnitine to deliver any actual fat oxidation benefits, which is what I was taking it for, and every Lipo-C blend I've encountered tends to have around 50mg/ml, so it's probably not really doing anything.
 
Regarding lipo c, I've come across that kind of info, so next time I'm thinking of giving Defy's version a shot—it might just be in my head, but on the 2 days I use it, I do seem to get an energy lift. I throw in additional l carn as well, and it's quite possible that's the main thing making a difference. Prior to using lipo c, I spent many months on plain l carn by itself, and even that on its own gave me a clear boost 👍
 
Alright, I went ahead and gave it a shot.

My vial is the LC256 Fat Blaster, already mixed, 10mg. First dose was .1 mg - 10 units, purely to see if anything bad happened. Nothing did, so I bumped up to .25 - 25 units, still fine. A week on, I'm now at .5 mg - 50 units, taken 2 x a week, and still no problems.

I'll likely nudge the dose up a bit more, then hold steady there for a few weeks.

Can't speak for how it hits anyone else, but for me it's been a help. I take it in the morning ahead of my workout, and it hands me a big load of clean energy plus a strong "want to." Like, I want to crank out five more reps. So yeah, it's doing something for me.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Curious if anyone here has given lipo c super shred/fat blaster a shot? It's typically sold under the code LC526. I've used the standard LipoC with b before and had a good experience. Only a handful of suppliers seem to stock it. Would really appreciate any feedback!
A Christmas promotion from the nearby Medspa covered this: 3 pins for $50. Sure, that's awful pricing next to grey market, but it gave me a low-risk way to test something unfamiliar and find out whether I'd enjoy it.

For me, it delivered a decent little surge. The energy lift and improved training sessions stuck around for roughly 3 days following every pin.

I would absolutely think about picking it up on the grey market
 
Mayostardayonnaise said:

I picked up a super human blend recently on a whim, and it's still sitting unused 👍 I was originally planning to grab a Super Shred and stash it for those days I want to go all-out during training, but in the end I went with the super human blend.
SHB is a favorite of mine
 
When it comes to the SHB variant, is that mainly geared toward focus, or am I mixing it up with a different product?
 
rpm2026 said:

Mayostardayonnaise said:

I picked up a super human blend recently on a whim, and it's still sitting unused 👍 I was originally planning to grab a Super Shred and stash it for those days I want to go all-out during training, but in the end I went with the super human blend.
SHB is a favorite of mine
Could someone fill me in? This SHB is new to me. Can you explain what it is?
 
SUPER Human Blend

L-Arginine110mg

L-Ornithin110mg

L-Citruline120mg

L-Lysine70mg

L-Glutamine40mg

L-Proline60mg

L-Taurine60mg

L-Carnitine220mg NAC75mg

I go with this one.
 
Bigwally1 said:

SUPER Human Blend

L-Arginine110mg

L-Ornithin110mg

L-Citruline120mg

L-Lysine70mg

L-Glutamine40mg

L-Proline60mg

L-Taurine60mg

L-Carnitine220mg NAC75mg

I go with this one.
Great. Which vendor, if you're willing to share...
 
Alice / Suppeptide

I've placed multiple orders with them, and both the service and quality have left me quite satisfied.
 
Back
Top