Anyone tried FOXO4-DRI?

dandam

Explorer
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome
I'm planning to get some FOXO4-DRI. Has anyone here used it before? Is there a burning sensation when you inject it? How did you feel once a cycle was over?
 
dancs said:


Hmm. Guess you'll be our guinea pig. 🤣

I've researched this a while ago because it's not a common pep amongst the CN wholesalers and what I do know is that, there are only studies on mice. They're promising especially when it comes to overall fitness, renal function and hair density (some company is also researching the potential benefits regarding kidney disease and COPD). But no recorded human trials of any kind regarding this peptide, only anecdotal reports.

And in terms of dosage, it's like 40mg a dose for a 90kg human. 😬

In terms of ISR, I guess when you reconstitute, make sure you check the pH level and adjust accordingly with Hospira BAC. 🤷‍♂️

Click to expand...
40 mg dose? Yikes.

What I've come across most often - and personally done 2 rounds of - is a 30 mg course in total: 5 mg each time, taken 6 times, spaced either on 6 consecutive days or on alternate days.

It feels strange. Around the 3rd dose, tiredness set in along with a general sluggishness. That stuck around until the whole 30 mg course was finished. Some say this happens because the body is clearing things out as it eliminates the zombie cells.
 
dandam said:

I'm planning to get some FOXO4-DRI. Has anyone here used it before? Is there a burning sensation when you inject it? How did you feel once a cycle was over?

FOXO4 DRI - the most expensive peptide no one ever talks about

Who's taking this stuff, in what manner, and for what reason? All I know is the price tag is insane. Should I really be feeling this fomo?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png


GLP1Chat.com

FOXO4-DRI

Locating this peptide has been genuinely difficult. FOXO4 isn't what I'm after; FOXO4-DRI is, and vendors will tell you anything you want to hear - sure, it's foxo4, or sure, it's foxo4-dri - yet not one of them can produce a CoA. What I do notice is that product code F410 keeps showing up from multiple vendors...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png


GLP1Chat.com
 
dandam said:

I'm planning to get some FOXO4-DRI. Has anyone here used it before? Is there a burning sensation when you inject it? How did you feel once a cycle was over?
I've wrapped up 3 doses of 28mg F0X 04 DRI, spaced q48h. Shots went into the glutes, IM. A daily log is in the works and should be posted within a few days. The short version: a strong ache at the injection site that sticks around for 12 hours, energy levels tanked, intermittent stomach pain. Headaches came and went too. Now, 6 days past the final shot, things feel largely back to baseline. No interstitial lung disease, no cancer, and no extra head so far, lol.
 
I've run foxo4 on 3 separate occasions now

my approach: 2 mg daily over 5 days

pinning hurts a lot, like getting whacked with a C battery inside a sock. And the soreness sticks around for days.

when I first used it, the effects were pretty dramatic.

up until roughly day 3 or 4 I felt genuinely unwell

I had ongoing knee pain so severe that walking was limited to 2-3 minutes at a time. PT, euflexa, and other things were tried. None of it helped whatsoever. Then by day 3 of Foxo, the pain vanished entirely and hasn't come back since. In this instance it was remarkably effective at healing my body.

Given how it went for me, I aim to do this once a year when finances allow.

Ideopathic pulmonary fibrosis is in my family, and this is a proposed treatment for that condition. That's the reason I first gave it a shot.

on rounds 2 and 3 I noticed nothing. no sickness, no headaches, only the injection site discomfort.

next time I use it, I plan to attempt something more in line with what Researcher6076 did
 
Back
Top