Anyone Tried BAC Water from Nexus Aminos?

HistLady

Explorer
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I noticed that it can be purchased, and I'm curious whether anyone here has given it a try. I've got Hospira with me right now, but I wouldn't be opposed to keeping an alternative on hand as a just-in-case option.
 
I picked up a 10ml kit myself. It came with testing, BA included, for $25. It appears perfectly clear, though I haven't given it a try so far. A few folks in the group buy said they've used it without any problems. I'm aware that @HereKittyKitty also has some, but I don't know whether she's tried it yet.
 
I picked up 5 kits of 10ml vials too, at $27 apiece through a group buy. People appear to be really happy with them. There's testing from Nexus, and my GB will run another round to confirm, so that alone leaves me pretty satisfied.. a solid double check on bac? absolutely.

On top of that, I'm not a heavy peps user...yet. so the smaller 10ml vials work well for me
 
BNLFL said:

I picked up a 10ml kit myself. It came with testing, BA included, for $25. It appears perfectly clear, though I haven't given it a try so far. A few folks in the group buy said they've used it without any problems. I'm aware that @HereKittyKitty also has some, but I don't know whether she's tried it yet.
I haven't tried mine so far. Tonight or over the weekend, I'll likely reconstitute and filter it. This will be my first time using it. 👌🏻
 
I placed an order for some as part of a GB. I'll share an update once I know more.
 
Lol...a notification just popped up saying another 4 bottles of 30ml Hospira are arriving today...I was sure every delivery had already shown up...nice little surprise... 👍
 
HistLady said:

I noticed that it can be purchased, and I'm curious whether anyone here has given it a try. I've got Hospira with me right now, but I wouldn't be opposed to keeping an alternative on hand as a just-in-case option.
It worked well for me when I tried it. That said, I haven't come across it again after that.
 
What's it like living in Europe, deciding to stop dealing with all the bac water hassle, and simply going with a vendor's bac water?
 
Back
Top