Anyone stack Reta / KLOW / CJC+IPA together?

MajorTom

Explorer
Joined
Mar 19, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Hi all! I wrapped up 4 weeks of Mounjaro at 2.5 mg and began 1 mg of Reta today. Alongside that, I take 3 mg of KLOW every day. I'm considering whether to include 1 mg of a CJC + IPA stack.

Is there anyone who has run all three at once, or does it make more sense to hold off on CJC/IPA until my KLOW cycle is done?
 
Right now I'm on CJC+Ipa, and my Klow shipment arrives tomorrow — I intend to start it immediately, since these compounds act on entirely separate receptors and pathways. What has your experience with Klow been like, and at 3mg, how soon did you start feeling anything? My plan is also 3mg, which gives me 2mg copper plus 0.3mg of the rest. 5 days on, 2 days off.
 
Hey, so far I’ve been on it for roughly 7 days. I can’t be certain yet, but I do feel like there’s been a bit of progress, particularly when it comes to bouncing back from workouts — although other things might be playing a role too. My plan is to stay at 3 mg, and in a few weeks I ought to have a clearer picture to share.
 
KLOW80 is what I'll be beginning shortly, while reta is something I take every week to maintain where I am. My goal is to address the crepey skin that appeared out of nowhere and became severe — worst on my arms, though my thighs and calves show it too. Having reached my mid-50s and dropped 120lb across the past 18 months, the cause seems to be hormones and aging combined with loose skin. For problems of this kind, has KLOW helped anyone else?
 
Back
Top